Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Extreme Rules (10/8/22)

Bruh all I'm saying is that shit gonna get old after a couple of weeks. Y'all don't remember all them cult rants he was doing shit getting stale?

It wasn't getting stale but him losing kinda made everything he said hit less.

I really don't think he'll be booked like that under this regime tho. It would be crazy to bring him back and repeat the same shit over again and so far HHH gets it.

I keep watching Bray Wyatt comeback. That's gotta be one of the greatest returns I ever seen

I can only recall maybe WWE 4 returns w/n the last 2yrs that had pops that was ridiculous...

Cena...to kick off the Roman feud

Cody at WM

Edge at RR

Now Bray.

Bray's pop went even higher after he took the mask off. That shyt was epic.

I've said this b4, but HOPEFULLY HHH gives Bray that creative freedom to cook. I think HHH understands the kinda talent Bray brings. How his mind works. The storytelling. Etc etc.

So I'm excited to see what they do going forward.

RESTORING. THE. FEELING!
Damn I guess this WWE is restoring the feeling
:hahaha:
474e17ea6ccb74b8c9b07d3e5455b002d1180eeb742cc533905a875d25d70e79_1.jpg

Why do you two constantly seek my approval and validation? Stop worrying about what you've lost to me and focus on finding yourselves.

I wanna know who under those damn mask now. I do feel like it could be some nxt ppl.

Im thinking Waller, Gacy and maybe Josh Briggs? On first watch i thought Briggs may of been Huskus but he taller than that.. everybody online is saying thats Gacy. Just looking at the shirt he had on i could see the buzzard being Waller.. but he silly as hell. If he was gonna be any of them then Rambling Rabbit would make the most sense but whoever it is under that mask looks bigger than the rest of the ppl.

The reason I'm thinking waller and gacy are involved is cause they were teasing on twitter any time Bray did. Plus they say one of the QRs said Gacy when scanned.

I'm just throwing Josh Briggs out there randomly in hopes that they get him away from his bum ass tag partner. Plus he has the look of somebody they'd pair with a dark stable.

Idk about any of the others but I been seeing some say they think Corbin is the buzzard, Lumis the rabbit and Liv the witch. Idk tho.

Another thing is its somebody else portraying the damn Fiend this time, that's crazy

Idk about any of the others but I been seeing some say they think Corbin is the buzzard, Lumis the rabbit and Liv the witch. Idk tho.

Another thing is its somebody else portraying the damn Fiend this time, that's crazy
I remember we all thought Liv should have had the role that Alexa ended up with. Liv need to get away from that smiling watch me persona and go dark.

Back