Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Extreme Rules (10/8/22)

Brawling Brutes vs IMPERIUM... Banger after Banger after BANGER These mfs never disappoint although I would of gave it to the Brutes tonight just to keep shit from looking so one sided but then again thats some 50/50 booking shit that the old guard would of done so I aint even mad at the decision. Idk how we get there from here but ima need for Sheamus to get his rematch for the IC title

Liv vs Rousey was better than i thought it'd be and the right woman won.

Kross vs Drew was about what I expected it to be. They didnt wanna make Drew look weak and also didnt want Kross to eat a pin in his first big feud I guess so they went with the cheap finish. Scarlett is great

Bel Air and Bayley was good. I just knew we was gone get a KOD off of the ladder but it never happened. Im happy Bel Air retained.. Seeing her sit up there on top of the ladder n hold that title up I couldnt help but smile. I LOVE how they got her on top right now.

Finn w/ the music and the mask. Yea, he definitely leveling up under Hunter and I'm hoping that THIS is the Finn who we see as world champion later on down the line. Him and Edge showed the fuck out and I think this one might be another MOTN candidate for me just cause of all that went down during the match.. Judgement Day has REALLY arrived after that performance.

FIGHT PIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!

Rollins RVD tribute is dope af.

Lmao @ Cormier having both them mfs shook. I still feel like he might fuck Riddle over..

I was starting to feel some type of way about these mfs not using the platforms at the top but they finally up there.

lmao @ Rollins talking shit to Cormier from up top "I will come down there and choke you out"

Riddle from the top! Got damn that shit look like it hurt!

Rollins tapped?! That ending was kinda flat.

Oh shit.... THE FIRE FLIES IS OUT...

Ohhhh shit....

THE EATER OF WORLDS IS BACK

THE FUN HOUSE IS ALIVE?! THE RUMORS WERE TRUE!!

THERE HE IS!!!! LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DID YOU HEAR THAT POP?!

e4b45668d2e46e0d8f7636555eed12de.gif

BRAY BYKE!!!!!

Lol i woke up thinking about that too. Him and Undetaker circa 90s have the same level of mystique to their character but Undertaker still put on credible, legit matches with opponents like Kane and Stone Cold...i hope Bray is wrestling like early Wyatt era and not the spot-heavy infused stuff he was doing before he left a few years ago

Lol i woke up thinking about that too. Him and Undetaker circa 90s have the same level of mystique to their character but Undertaker still put on credible, legit matches with opponents like Kane and Stone Cold...i hope Bray is wrestling like early Wyatt era and not the spot-heavy infused stuff he was doing before he left a few years ago
Bray a couple levels above Omos lol okay its a stretch but yeah his matches outside the "magical" stuff is like watching paint dry. Homie best year in the ring was his first main roster debut if only he could tune that back in and improve that.

Bray could also be a hell of a manager 10 yrs down the line.

I can watch the Brutes vs Imperium forever.

BANGER AFTER BANGER AFTER BANGER AFTER BANGER

This is a great feud and they could keep this going until Royal Rumble season. I think Sheamus is gonna get that IC title to complete his story of having all the belts. I'm glad Hunter gave Walter / Guntha a real feud dude outcheaa lookin like a super villian. Shoutouts to Pete Dunn my euro cracka nigga stay showin out.

Chi you really just be trolling for fun of the day huh or like coming off like you dont be knowing what you talk about.
So Ambrose don't be brawling, going through tables, getting slammed on thumb tacks and barbed wire. Why you acting like this isn't the case

I don't want Eater of Worlds rambling Bray back. Shit gonna get old after three weeks like Dexter Lumis shit.

They gotta find a way to keep things fresh, I want more sicko masks and shit Bray. Especially since it sells so well for merch. Supernatural shit in the WWE way more fun than basic promos

Naw...Bray is a master on that mic. I want that shyt. That's one of the key elements of good storytelling. That's a part of him.

Naw...Bray is a master on that mic. I want that shyt. That's one of the key elements of good storytelling. That's a part of him.
Yea but it means nothing when you lose literally every single big match you're in. At a point you just become a dude who talks big, but stay catching an L

Bruh all I'm saying is that shit gonna get old after a couple of weeks. Y'all don't remember all them cult rants he was doing shit getting stale?

Yea but it means nothing when you lose literally every single big match you're in. At a point you just become a dude who talks big, but stay catching an L
Facts. Unless he is a monster them shits gonna feel pointless.

Don't miss cult Bray at all. It's a reason why he named a character "rambling" rabbit

Back