Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Crown Jewel (11/5/22)

Niggas mad that The EST won?
:tuh:

man let that girl WORK!!
niggas must have forgot any plans for a long reign got cut short the first time when Becky came back. Not mad at all that she got this run going. Just hope she takes down Charlotte as the champion before possibly losing to Rhea

and I’m not even mad CTRL won the tag team titles back. Puts some cred back on them for now and possibly gets back on track for them to lose it to Sasha / Naomi

Niggas mad that The EST won?
:tuh:

man let that girl WORK!!
niggas must have forgot any plans for a long reign got cut short the first time when Becky came back. Not mad at all that she got this run going. Just hope she takes down Charlotte as the champion before possibly losing to Rhea

and I’m not even mad CTRL won the tag team titles back. Puts some cred back on them for now and possibly gets back on track for them to lose it to Sasha / Naomi
Bayley had no reaon to win. Tho they just jobbing her out since her return but Bianca deserved the win regardless.

Does Bobby still use the Dominator at all? I forgot for a second that was his finisher during his first run in WWE.

Aye...that...was a pretty damn good main event! You can tell Logan put in the work. I gotta give the brotha props.

Would of been a perfect time to have Hurt Business return and beatdown Brock at the end since they did that ending anyway and making Bobby heel because......idk why.

Yooooooooo Cole mentioned Bullet Club????? WWE playing games with that forbidden door. Thats dope they FINALLY acknowledged the group by name.

Triple H really out here working miracles for the company.

Nah it make a lot of sense if you think back

back whenever Alexa was on all that fiend/ magic shit she turned on Nikki Cross

im thinking Cross might be tied in with Bray somehow now that we know he coming for Bliss
So explain her attacking Bianca a few weeks ago...or why didn't Io and Dakota help out Bayley?

Back