Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Crown Jewel (11/5/22)

I mean its know Roman aint a ring technician or anything close to it or is known to put on great matches, and that boy Logan was looking solid in all his matches so far. So ehhh lol

But from what ive seen Roman sold his ass off.

Yea Reigns sold like an mf for him. Even after the match when he was crying n shit

u0swt00y48y91.jpg

We are told that WWE management was really happy with today's Crown Jewel PPV.

Logan Paul got pretty banged up on his dive from the top rope through the table on Roman Reigns, although exactly what and how bad he is hurt we haven't confirmed yet. Everyone was praising Paul's work and poise backstage after the match. Drew Gulak and Shane Helms worked a lot with Paul leading up to the bout in Puerto Rico.

Several WWE sources praised Omos' work today and of late, feeling he is making good progress of late.

During the live event portion of the show, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon came out on stage with HHH holding a falcon on his arm as part of the pageantry of the event. The bird, obviously not a trained worker, took a poop on the entrance stage.

As we mentioned earlier, Drew McIntyre worked the show hurt and actually was so ill he missed some run-throughs for his segment. There was a lot of praise for he, Karrion Kross and Scarlett for putting on as strong a match as they did given the circumstances.

They got Bayley dressed like she just parked her 22' Ducati b4 she walked out to the ring. Lol!

Bianca still looking GOODT!

The drones tho forming the logo of the stars...geesh!!!

Can't front...Omos looked pretty decent in that match. He should've gone over. Make him more dominant. But meh.

yea I meant to comment on Omos after the show

Thats the best he has looked and i actually enjoyed that match more than i thought i would. Its not every day you see big mfs like Lesnar & Strowman getting manhandled by somebody whos bigger/stronger than them so it was nice to see that earlier

Gat damn. Bayley had me fooled wit that fake injury. Lol!

Aye man these two are doin the damn thang

And giving him the IC or US title is considered what exactly?
Working his way to something that actually is meaningful as he can actually wrestle and can do big matches and give those 2nd tier titles matches that would be covered in a bigger media light. Take that 24 title to WWE 2k22 if thats what you want and put it on him. Like I said Vince booking out the window now.

Back