Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Bash In Berlin 🇩🇪 (8/31/24)

Added to Calendar: 08-31-24

Cena ain't goin heel. Lol. That man still Make-A-Wish visits. It'd be cold-blooded as hell if went on some "Fucc dem kids" run b4 lil Timothy goes to the upper room.

Cena ain't goin heel. Lol. That man still Make-A-Wish visits. It'd be cold-blooded as hell if went on some "Fucc dem kids" run b4 lil Timothy goes to the upper room.
Plus u can't rush a heel turn in 3 months for somebody who was face for over 15 years. That would be a WILD cash grab.

Only thing I'd request from this Cena short run is CUT HIS DAMN HAIR. He wouldn't look so washed if he would just do a buzz cut like he used to, that would make him look so much younger..

Plus u can't rush a heel turn in 3 months for somebody who was face for over 15 years. That would be a WILD cash grab.

It's not gone be 3 months. I think its lasting the whole year. Unless he just gonna do the Rumble, mania, EC and then do house show dates.

It's not gone be 3 months. I think its lasting the whole year.
I thought in total if you add it up was about 3 months of Cena stuff on tv and ple's atleast that's what they kept saying in a wrestling podcast after they announced Cenas farewell tour.

Even a year just seems they would have to turn him heel right away and he would go out as a heel?? That feels weird even writing that.

I thought in total if you add it up was about 3 months of Cena stuff on tv and ple's atleast that's what they kept saying in a wrestling podcast after they announced Cenas farewell tour.

Even a year just seems they would have to turn him heel right away and he would go out as a heel?? That feels weird even writing that.

Yea I just saw he said about 30-40 dates. Idk how they'll split them up

Either way...he ain't goin heel. Folks been wanting him to go back to heel Cena for the past 15 yrs, and the man has stood on bidness of not doin it.

He's the reason why Bianca ain't tryin to go back to NXT heel Bianca.

Either way...he ain't goin heel. Folks been wanting him to go back to heel Cena for the past 15 yrs, and the man has stood on bidness of not doin it.

He's the reason why Bianca ain't tryin to go back to NXT heel Bianca.
Now Bianca ass need to go back heel in the next year. She is a better heel then face. I loved NXT Bianca.

Yea I just saw he said about 30-40 dates. Idk how they'll split them up
Now if he announced he has 2-3 years left I'd say roll it out and let him get his Hollywood Hogan heel run because they can do so much with it in a span of a few years and that way he can stack alot of Ws to be a dominate heel.

Now Bianca ass need to go back heel in the next year. She is a better heel then face.

Meh. Although I did enjoy heel Bianca, I think right now she's loved way too much to go back. Kinda like wit Becky. And you saw what happened when they tried to force feed her as a heel.

But if I recall....Bianca's reason had more to do about her impact wit lil black girls who look up to her. Ain't too many WWE black female talent of her level on that roster right now. And I think she recognizes that. So she wanna maintain that positive image.

Last edited:
Meh. Although I did enjoy heel Bianca, I think right now she's loved way too much to go back. Kinda like wit Becky. And you saw what happened when they tried to force feed her as a heel.

But if I recall....Bianca's reason had more to do about her impact wit lil black girls who look up to her. Ain't too many WWE black female talent of her level on that roster right now. And I think she recognizes that. So she wanna maintain that positive image.
I bet money she will be a heel in 2025/2026. Cena situation was unique and he was THE guy so he could call the shots. I don't think Bianca has any sort of creative control.

It would be wild if it was Bianca who turned on Jade and unexpected.

I hated Becky heel character. It was ass I'm still not a fan of her like that but the heel shit was cringe.

Last edited:

But if I recall....Bianca's reason had more to do about her impact wit lil black girls who look up to her. Ain't too many WWE black female talent of her level on that roster right

Her heel work is what got her here. Although she's been a great face she's an even better heel.

I feel like theres no way they don't turn her back and explore a full heel run with her cause her going face was Vinces call when he brought her up

Her heel work is what got her here. Although she's been a great face she's an even better heel.

I feel like theres no way they don't turn her back and explore a full heel run with her cause her going face was Vinces call when he brought her up
100% agree.

I bet money she will be a heel in 2025/2026. Cena situation was unique and he was THE guy so he could call the shots. I don't think Bianca has any sort of creative control.

It would be wild if it was Bianca who turned on Jade and unexpected.

I hated Becky heel character. It was ass I'm still not a fan of her like that but the heel shit was cringe.

But I'd turn Jade heel b4 I'd turn Bianca. Especially if you lookin at a possible WM match. And yeah her heel work got her there...but so did Cena's heel work. Bruh ain't went back ever since.

Becky heel turn tho was just all around TURRIBLE. Fans didn't even wanna boo her

Now Bianca ass need to go back heel in the next year. She is a better heel then face. I loved NXT Bianca.
Jade is more protected than the president..... HHH is going to take the training wheels off Jade... it's obvious she's not ready w/o going to Nxt... when Daniel Bryan suggested she go to Japan for 6 months to train she pretty much rejected that idea... i understand she got a young daughter but i truly question how commited is she about wrestling.

Back