Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Bash In Berlin 🇩🇪 (8/31/24)

Added to Calendar: 08-31-24

KO has to hate himself. Dude has nearly killed his actual best friend dozens of times like Zayn is fuckin Kenny from South Park. Yet he couldn't bring himself to attack Cody's knee? Cmon KO...he has to go full heel now to balance this out.

Seems like he been trying for a long time now to prove everybody wrong about how he keeps turning on people hes closest too but the turn I feel its coming soon. He gonna finally say fuck that shit

they just showed a interview from earlier in the night where Punk said he was coming for winner of Orton/Guntha so i guess we know whats next for him after bad blood

Jade said leave her tf alone w/ the AEW questions.

You can tell she's enjoying herself tho. She needed this. Like I said b4...I enjoyed her time wit AEW. I felt it was good she was thrown in the deep end, b/c she was able to tread the waters there. She succeeded.

So now she in WWE, it think it makes it much easier for her. She's gettin those reps in wit all the house shows they're doin. Her final form will be glorious.

He not beating Guntha i think he'll try then go over to try to beat Cody. hopefully that'll lead to a turn

Best looking titles in the game. That world title Is still beautiful asf compared to everybody else.

If they just made the W gold in WWEs WHC belt, it would look so much better

He not beating Guntha i think he'll try then go over to try to beat Cody. hopefully that'll lead to a turn

Living on a dream with that one. No chance in hell they will heel Cena out during his farewell tour. Might get a thugenomics return for a match or two but I'd bet money Cena ain't go this far just for a quick heel run 3 months before his grand exit. As much as I wanted to see Cena go the "fuck them kids" route it's too late now without it coming off like a cheap cash in and something like that is worthy of a 2 year run, a rushed 3 months ain't it.

Last edited:
Either way I think Cena getting one more World title run. It’s gonna happen.

Either way I think Cena getting one more World title run. It’s gonna happen.
And if it doesn't that would be perfect too. I honestly think Cena teasing it just to get folks talking and build toward a match everybody expects him to win it at...but he wont.

Back