Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Backlash PPV Thread: 6/14/20

It'd be dope if they rolled out the old set

im sure they still got all those pieces laying around somewhere

Funny y’all mention the sets. It seemed like every year until like 2008, the backlash set would be modified in some way. As long as it looked different, I was cool with that. I just hate that every ppv pre coronavirus looked exactly the same except for WrestleMania. How am I supposed to get hyped for a ppv when the set looks like an episode of Raw or Smackdown

Funny y’all mention the sets. It seemed like every year until like 2008, the backlash set would be modified in some way. As long as it looked different, I was cool with that. I just hate that every ppv pre coronavirus looked exactly the same except for WrestleMania. How am I supposed to get hyped for a ppv when the set looks like an episode of Raw or Smackdown

I remember when they started getting stingy and saying they were cutting cost for whatever reasons

thats when they took away all the good shit n started getting lazy with the sets

Who the fuck pushing this narrative, neither one is capable of putting on "greatest match ever". Let alone in 2020.

With Corona going on there's no need for title changes, without the pop of the crowd shit doesn't feel right
Riddle& Thatcher just lost the nxt tag titles last week....Big E won the SD tag titles a few weeks ago..... so I believe that their is some room for a title change in a no crowd environment.

Back