WWE Backlash PPV Thread: 6/14/20

Funny y’all mention the sets. It seemed like every year until like 2008, the backlash set would be modified in some way. As long as it looked different, I was cool with that. I just hate that every ppv pre coronavirus looked exactly the same except for WrestleMania. How am I supposed to get hyped for a ppv when the set looks like an episode of Raw or Smackdown

Reactions: TonyDubbz
Funny y’all mention the sets. It seemed like every year until like 2008, the backlash set would be modified in some way. As long as it looked different, I was cool with that. I just hate that every ppv pre coronavirus looked exactly the same except for WrestleMania. How am I supposed to get hyped for a ppv when the set looks like an episode of Raw or Smackdown

I remember when they started getting stingy and saying they were cutting cost for whatever reasons

thats when they took away all the good shit n started getting lazy with the sets

Who the fuck pushing this narrative, neither one is capable of putting on "greatest match ever". Let alone in 2020.