Welcome To aBlackWeb

That shyt has grown on me. I was iffy at 1st.

Props for the Eric Sermon and U-God appearance.

This is what I really want to see with this show. The Background stories they shared with other artist in the industry. Even the Bone Thugs Beef.

This show actually does a good job with handling the drug dealing subject matter. It doesn't glorify it and it does present it in a way as though the characters felt it was something they needed to do not to get rich and live like kings but just to get by.

Deadass. You right. Never really was conscious of that until you said it. I think Devine carries that them through the show.

I think niggas should see the opportunity in projects like this moving forward. Because I can think of a couple different groups whose story I would LOVE to see serialized own TV like this. Cuz I'm not even a fan of Wu Tang like that and I'm still all the way on board with this shit.

Imagine a Run DMC joint, taking place back in the day in Queens, with Russ trying get his little brother and his homies on, while also fucking around in the streets, then meeting this white kid from NYU.

Or imagine an Outkast joint, where you see Big Boi selling his lil dirt weed to Dre weird ass back in 8th. grade, then them niggas meeting up at the dungeon later on, and realizing they both rap.

There are mad opportunities for somebody else to grad the baton and run with it. And with all these damn networks and streaming services, their is plenty of money to go around.

Nah I'm with you all the way @mryounggun. Serialized storytelling like this gets deeper better than any 2 hour movie ever could.

I even think of biopic events like The Jacksons, Temptations & New Edition movie, that can only tell so much story due to the limited run time. I just hope people continue to watch and support this show to run the stream numbers up so that the creators behind this show can continue to tell the story they want in full.

I've never been more than a casual fan on the Wu's music myself. But this show has strengthened my appreciation for the catalog and their continued success.

I missed it, but was song the violin was playing? It sounded familiar I couldn't think of it in the moment.
As soon as I heard the violin I knew what it was!! I didn’t really get into Wu Tang until their Forever album but I played that shit non stop for about a year when it dropped, no lie. 36 Chambers I was too young to really get into it.

Anybody peep the shade they threw at Raekwon when his mom was like “They let rappers be in movies now? Well maybe you’ll be in a movie one day.”

View attachment 650193
Bruh I caught the same thing!! Lmaooooooo this show stay doing alot of slick shit and Easter eggs lol. Was cracking up thinking about this scene when she said it.

Like how Rza made fun of himself as well with the fallopian tube shit and getting basically laughed off stage LMAO

Bruh I caught the same thing!! Lmaooooooo this show stay doing alot of slick shit and Easter eggs lol. Was cracking up thinking about this scene when she said it.

Like how Rza made fun of himself as well with the fallopian tube shit and getting basically laughed off stage LMAO
Bruh I about spit my drink out when his mom’s said that shit, lol.

I hate the way that nigga that plays Rza talks. I get why he's doing, but I wish he'd stop.

That nigga Math wouldn't have been getting any money from me. Nigga drawing the rap version of Voltron and shit. How is that supposed to an icon? lol

I hate the way that nigga that plays Rza talks. I get why he's doing, but I wish he'd stop.

That nigga Math wouldn't have been getting any money from me. Nigga drawing the rap version of Voltron and shit. How is that supposed to an icon? lol

i mean, they could of gotten in trouble down the line for him being unpaid For his work.

Back