Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong Era

There's much better weed now...so I'll stick with being able to this era where I can smoke and not be looked at like a "this is your brain on drugs" commercial because I wanted to enjoy some white widow

Oh I definitely get that lol

It’s crazy to see just how accepting smoking has become...all thru tha ‘90’s I was looked at like a crackhead for bein’ a weed smoker...I was like “Y’all do know this just marijuana don’t y’all?!?!”

:huh2:Lol

Oh I definitely get that lol

It’s crazy to see just how accepting smoking has become...all thru tha ‘90’s I was looked at like a crackhead for bein’ a weed smoker...I was like “Y’all do know this just marijuana don’t y’all?!?!”

:huh2:Lol

The other day when I was at work my boss referred to weed as "smoking dope" and I fell out laughing. Had to explain to her you can't just be calling anything you consider a drug "dope" because that's heroin and you're going to get the wrong reaction by saying somebody is smoking dope vs just saying they're smoking weed and she just looked so confused.

The other day when I was at work my boss referred to weed as "smoking dope" and I fell out laughing. Had to explain to her you can't just be calling anything you consider a drug "dope" because that's heroin and you're going to get the wrong reaction by saying somebody is smoking dope vs just saying they're smoking weed and she just looked so confused.

Bruh...I swear at times I’m tha 90’s it was just like that movie “Reefer Madness”!! They had people thinking we were out there rapin’ and pillagin’ for herb....I legit had homies who grew that shit I’m tha backyard lol....

Wasn't nobody growing crack in their backyard maaan...
:js4:

This also brings up tha point of how easy it is to get weed now too...I mean it was still “easy” in tha 90’s but you damn near risked life and limb for some bud lol...all my weed dealers sold everything PLUS weed so I was always turning down every other drug and weapon just for some fuckin’ smoke smh...I told 1 cat straight up “Nigga...I’ve been coming to you for a year and all I’ve ever gotten was weed...STOP asking if I want some pills or some powder...I don’t even take Tylenol...” lol

Born in the 70's grew up in the 80's ran the streets and did dirt in the 90's and living good in the 00's. Not changing nothing plus surviving the crack era is like a badge of honor

Was born early 90s but always had some strange nostalgia for late 80s early 90s culture like I was of age during that time period since a child, kinda strange ?

Well, if there has any possibility to time travel, of all places I would like to go... Woodstock '69 appears to me like a good start.

I wouldn't mind being born say 84 or 85

giphy.gif

Back