Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrestlemania 35 Thread: 4-7-19

I got Shayna and the other chicks coming out to beat on Becky and Charlotte, which brings out Sasha and Bailey giving us the horsewoman showdown

Is Brock leaving the E after mania since he doing UFC this summer? If so, Seth gonna win tonight, otherwise Brock has it in the bag

Kofi gonna win tonight but have a three month reign after WM and never win afterwards...

Boss n Hug will retain tonight

The Man wins both female belts (I can see Sasha and Bayley running in since they will be earlier in the card)

Uso's retains

I’m excited for mania tonight but I can’t wait til it’s over. Probably the worst buildup for a mania in history

Those other two chicks not ready for that
They better get ready.... Cuz that's going to get a crazy pop....

And if they do any table spots on everything they better put all their weight into that shit

As far as unpredictability goes, this is going to be a bland WM. The only unpredictable thing I can see that will go on is Baron Corbin getting laid out by Cena before their match and then Cena and Angle have a match for 10 mins.

I was bout to order mania as i always do but i see they raised the price to $59.99?? Nah fuck that thats ufc/boxing prices i aint bout to pay that for a wrestling ppv im not even hype over lol free stream on the ipad it is

Rousey wins

Then we set up

Rousey Vs askua

Askua ends rousey unbeaten run all the damage that WWE has done to her is repaired

I was bout to order mania as i always do but i see they raised the price to $59.99?? Nah fuck that thats ufc/boxing prices i aint bout to pay that for a wrestling ppv im not even hype over lol free stream on the ipad it is
Bruh just get the wwe app for a month its 10 bucks and you'll get to watch it. Or use the free month

Tony Nese the new cruiserweight champion. About time. Carmella wins the women’s rumble. The same Carmella who beat Asuka twice in embarrassing fashion last year. Sigh

Back