Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrestlemania 35 Thread: 4-7-19

I still think Kofi wins the title but with all this buildup and wwe making Ronda such a big deal, they really have no choice but to have the raw women’s title match as the main event. If Ronda wasn’t involved and it was just Becky vs Charlotte, then DB/Kofi could main event. So could Brock/Seth. I’m really looking forward to seeing where both world title matches end up on the card

I still think Kofi wins the title but with all this buildup and wwe making Ronda such a big deal, they really have no choice but to have the raw women’s title match as the main event. If Ronda wasn’t involved and it was just Becky vs Charlotte, then DB/Kofi could main event. So could Brock/Seth. I’m really looking forward to seeing where both world title matches end up on the card

It's not looking good for dude, this one strike against him winning, if the wwe title goes before the universal title that's a second strike

It's not looking good for dude, this one strike against him winning, if the wwe title goes before the universal title that's a second strike

And we actually have a thread made about how it’s not likely that Seth Kofi and Becky would all win titles at mania. This is the 3rd straight mania with the brand split and the main event is from raw but it’s always been like that with raw usually having the main event slot.

I wouldn't be shocked if Charlotte walked outta Mania with the title, she's been losing a lot lately and you know they wanna stop that

Is it me or does it seems like the build up to most of the matches on the RAW side of the WM card is just straight ass?

RAW:

Becky/Charlotte/Ronda
Lesnar/Rollins
HHH/Batista
Reigns/McIntyre
Balor/Lashley
Angle/Corbin
Women's Tag Title Fatal Four Way

SD:

Kofi/DB
AJ/Orton
Mysterio/Samoa Joe
Asuka/????

The matches in the bold are either garbage or matches that I think we can agree that no one asked for. I'm good with the SD side of the WM card and I'll be more interested in watching Reigns/McIntyre over the women's triple-threat & the universal title matches.

Two weeks away and no men tag title match from either show, no women smack down title match. Those SNL dudes have more build up than Orton/Styles. Seth struggling to get me to care about the Universal title match with his bland promo's. I'm sick and tired of Lashley/Balor and no one cares about Angle/Corbin.

Back