Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Would you want to know?

Would you tell your friend their s/o is wack?

• Total voters
I would want my friend to tell me, but after that, mind your business.. Cuz, i will fully investigate if necessary and act accordingly. I'm not one to get in other people's business tho, so i would prob just Let the friend know what i saw, heard or felt and let them do what they find fit..
I hate to tell grown folks what to do.

Because he didn’t get caught by you. He may have gone out of his way to not get caught by you and you friend just happens to be there. I am not defending cheating but suppose your friend is wrong or made a mistake. Or maybe she just doesn’t want to see you with him. You are going to believe a friend over your s/o without any other evidence than her word?

I didn't say that, I just simply stated if she saw my man cheating...tell me. What I choose to do with that information is on me honestly.

what if ur friend is like yo since u told me this shit, i need you to come help me handle my business on some violence shit

I didn't say that, I just simply stated if she saw my man cheating...tell me. What I choose to do with that information is on me honestly.
I feel that on some 'don't shoot the messenger' type of ish... But the messenger always ends up catching a stray unless you and your friends have it established what to do in those situations.

I've been in this situation before and in hindsight I should've remained silent.

There is no good way to tell me anything negative about my wife. I don’t care what it is. You are an outsider to our relationship. Watch your mouth. It is us against the world until it isn’t. No one and I mean no one wants me to go back to the person I was before her. Not saying that I would because I have evolved but remember who you are talking about.

My former roommate's boyfriend tried to shoot his shot when we were living together. I never told her, just politely declined.

6 years later they're divorced because of his infidelities and going through a custody battle..

Sometimes I wonder if I should've told her. Would that have saved her the heartache?

My former roommate's boyfriend tried to shoot his shot when we were living together. I never told her, just politely declined.

6 years later they're divorced because of his infidelities and going through a custody battle..

Sometimes I wonder if I should've told her. Would that have saved her the heartache?
That is a tough position because you were directly involved and that is a serious violation because you were her roommate. But if you tell her now she may get mad at you for not telling then.

I feel that on some 'don't shoot the messenger' type of ish... But the messenger always ends up catching a stray unless you and your friends have it established what to do in those situations.

Ahhh yes, like my best friend. I would want her to tell me if my man was cheating, we also have a certain bond as well.

I think you are great so Ima keep my comments restricted to: nooooo Dread
Sistren I know. But I am a certain way it works for me I am not saying my way is right. It is probably not but I only know how I deal with things.

I try to stay out of relationship issues but if he or she is getting hurt in the process I'm stepping in and they ain't gone do shit but deal with it. If it continues that's on them.

That is a tough position because you were directly involved and that is a serious violation because you were her roommate. But if you tell her now she may get mad at you for not telling then.
We aren't friends anymore because she stole my ketchup and toilet paper rolls after I kicked her out for not paying her part of the rent. So if I brought it up now, it would come off as spiteful and she prolly wouldn't believe me.

Now I'm not gonna say that's what that heifer gets for being a thief....but imma think it... Why?

4as8TqQ.gif

I tend to mind my own business.

Now if it's something that involves them doing illegal activity, or something that would put my best friends in harm's way...

:snitch1:

I wouldn't mind if my friend told me about a flaw he saw in my lady. He cared enough about me to let me know so I'll listen but I'm not about to speak on how I feel about my friend's girl tho. Their relationship is their business.

Everybody got flaws so I'm not about to go pointing other people's out while overlooking my own.

Back