OPINION Would you want to know?

Would you tell your friend their s/o is wack?

• Total voters

Whis Khalifa

Legion of Trill
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
If your s/o has a major flaw that you somehow just don't see... But everyone else does... Would you want someone to tell you?

Also, could you be the one to tell your friend that their s/o is wack (in so many words)?

Or do you just act surprised with them when they find out?

Does that make you a good friend or a bad one?

Let's talk.

Everyone has flaws. If it is not bothering me or I don’t see it that it doesn’t matter to me. Also never ever put your mouth in husband and wife business. If I am meant to see it as a problem it will happen on its on. And if you see it keep it to yourself. If I see it later and bring it to you then by all means say yeah Dread I saw it all along but you know how you are I couldn’t say anything.

I’m really critical, so i usually see the flaws with who I’m wit and just ignore em if I like em enough

At the same time I tell people the truth if they ask me. Have a female friend who ask me why I don’t do nothing with or around her anymore and I told her ion like her man.

She ask why, I told her that nigga to excited to have guns. She gets mad at me and starts spewing that gun loving shit he told her..

Told her ion give a fuck, that shits corny..don’t ask me then

Ok so this is a multi answer question. So I can’t really vote yes or no properly.

If he had a flaw, I wouldn’t want them to tell me but if they did. I don’t think I would care if someone did tell me.

I’m not gonna tell my friends what I think of their bfs. If he a dog and she choose to stay. Ain’t my business. I might ask HER why she still with him.

Now if he cheating on her and I catch him. I’m telling.

Ok so this is a multi answer question. So I can’t really vote yes or no properly.

If he had a flaw, I wouldn’t want them to tell me but if they did. I don’t think I would care if someone did tell me.

I’m not gonna tell my friends what I think of their bfs. If he a dog and she choose to stay. Ain’t my business. I might ask HER why she still with him.

Now if he cheating on her and I catch him. I’m telling.
Ms. Kandy. Unless you literally catch the person cheating And have picture proof or video this usually ends bad for the person doing the telling.

but to answer ur question of course I would tell my mans and let him do with it what he wants....
Example: i have 2 females friends who are besties, so one of the girl starts dating this filthy supreme fuck nigga , the other girl would confide in me that she hated her friends bf and something was off w him...long story short he gave ole Herpes and was just major drama

Oh and everyone knows if you see my wife cheating don’t tell me anything. Again never put your mouth in husband and wife business.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of people see things in someone they're with that we all see except they choose to ignore it, that's their business.

My only thing is, do not come to me complaining about shit you already know. If I get tired of it, I'm going to say what you already know but choose to ignore. I personally don't want to hear how the man you knew wasn't shit did some ain't shit shit to you and now you're upset.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of people see things in someone they're with that we all see except they choose to ignore it, that's their business.

My only thing is, do not come to me complaining about shit you already know. If I get tired of it, I'm going to say what you already know but choose to ignore. I personally don't want to hear how the man you knew wasn't shit did some ain't shit shit to you and now you're upset.
Or the woman. Men aren’t the only ones that do ain’t sh&t sh&t

Reactions: Whis Khalifa
Me and my grandmother had this conversation before about like if we saw a friend's man or woman cheating. Some people don't want you to tell them, some people do. I want my friend to tell me, thanks. Obviously my partner didn't care if I found out or not if he got caught so why would I be mad if a friend told me?

Strictly based off my past dating experiences, if my friends saw something that was a red flag with my s/o I would want them to tell me. But I can handle the truth.

On the flip side of that, I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or break up a happy home with my observations so I'd keep it to myself.

Or the woman. Men aren’t the only ones that do ain’t sh&t sh&t

Well, I only have close female friends not males so in this case...what I said is pretty much how it would go for us.

Me and my grandmother had this conversation before about like if we saw a friend's man or woman cheating. Some people don't want you to tell them, some people do. I want my friend to tell me, thanks. Obviously my partner didn't care if I found out or not if he got caught so why would I be mad if a friend told me?
Because he didn’t get caught by you. He may have gone out of his way to not get caught by you and you friend just happens to be there. I am not defending cheating but suppose your friend is wrong or made a mistake. Or maybe she just doesn’t want to see you with him. You are going to believe a friend over your s/o without any other evidence than her word?

i remember years ago my homies saw my GF cruising in a car on a date with some nigga; they instantly hit me up, in turn i hit her up like yo wtf? her reply was " i knew them niggas was gonna tell you" im like u damn right and btw ur cancelled

do we have a scumbag thread on the borard?

Lol..caught someone I knows boyfriend lamping in some thots house all hugged up like she was his main while I was doing a trouble call.

The look of terror on that niggaz face tbe whole time. He was sweating bullets expecting the call when I left and snitched

:ainttrippin:
He lucky ion do that type shit. But for the next few times I seen him and the person I know together that nigga was petrified..lol

Lol..caught someone I knows boyfriend lamping in some thots house all hugged up like she was his main while I was doing a trouble call.

The look of terror on that niggaz face tbe whole time. He was sweating bullets expecting the call when I left and snitched

:ainttrippin:
He lucky ion do that type shit. But for the next few times I seen him and the person I know together that nigga was petrified..lol
good old Wu terminology