OPINION Would you want to know?

Would you tell your friend their s/o is wack?

• Total voters
I been itching to tell my nigga his girl wack but I know he would feel aways so I chill. Never actually seen her do anything foul she just too smart for the nigga and keeps her foot on his neck. Got my nigga looking bad out here. Im not feeling it. His crib used to be the bridge. She got the crew fucked up.

On the flip me and one chick I was dating back in the day was always fighting. Me and my dude was out drinking one night and our girlfriends were out drinking together as well. Me and my gf been txt beefing all night and now they wanna come to the bar we at. My boy got this stressed look on his face so I ask him whats up. Cant remember word for word but he basically said "all you do when you talk about her is tell me sour shit. Bad enough my girl is friends with her but based on what you tell me I dont fuck with her at all. Now we gotta double date and shit? Im sure its not all bad between you but based off what I know I dont want to be around her." shit was cold blooded but I understood what he was saying. Realized I was making him my vent for a lot of the bullshit but never talked about the good. I respected it. Turned out his girl was the one doing heavy dirt tho.

If it's detrimental to my physical/mental health and well being please tell me. Other than that no. Most of us wouldn't be who and where we are if somebody was always interjecting in your business. Some lessons you gotta learn on your own.

I used to date a girl back in the day that had a gay best friend, back before having a gay best friend was fashionable. And that nigga told on my every movement. I tried to beat that bitch nigga to the punch one day and told on myself. Told her Tooma seen me talking to some chick at the bus stop but that nigga got it confused. I wasn’t tryna rap to her. And this chick got the nerve to tell me he ain’t messy enough to have told her that so I’m just telling on myself cause I feel guilty.

Basically, it ain’t cool to be tellin on folk less u know for sure. And even then, it ain’t cool to be tellin on folk.

Whether i would say something or not Depends on how close of a friend they are.

For example. I introduced my best friend to a fine Mexican broad i had known for years at that point.... who I knew was a hood rat, cuz she came up to us during a varsity football game.

When I saw they were vibin, I pulled bruh to the side with the quickness, let him know she got a pretty ass face, but is lowkey grimey. and will fuck any dude reppin a set out chea, among other things.

This dummy fell for the bait regardless sadly, ended up gangbanging partially to impress her, knocked her up and the whole nine. Once that happened I fell back on the criticism cuz I knew what time it was, it was something he would only believe in time.

She turned out to be a flunky ass parent, cheater and all that, but their child turned out to be one of the best I've had the privilege of knowing, off the strength of his commitment.

Best believe I rubbed that told ya so in his face whenever he complained tho!

Last edited:
Are y’all ok with people pointing out flaws in your parents ?

I wouldn't be offended. We all got flaws and I don't put anything past anyone. Even a parent. Plus I've first hand seen parents do some unbelievably evil shit to there children.

I grew up different I guess...

i say ....not to say anything.

they love them for a reason ....so you gotta be on their side and supportive.

no time to find flaws and point them out.

shit we can all find flaws in others.

Reactions: Whis Khalifa
Id know already. But some people you cant tell shit.. But generally speaking i dont speak on anyone's relationship.. its gotta be some ill shit for me to say something. Aint nothin wrong with the truth..I agree with Meeks sentiments.

Reactions: Whis Khalifa
If this person is close to me and i give a fuck about em i feel wrong if i dont say something, only if its serious.