Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Would You Use Ozempic?

test
This thread is like a year too late lol

If you are pre diabetic which is usually the only way you can even get this or mounjaro than yeah there’s no shame in taking it

Man I hate getting fuckin calls about ozempic and mounjaro those the worst calls on the job

I had this 25 yr old kid call me n try to flip out cus I told him he couldn't get ozempic approved by our insurance plan unless he had diabetes and he went off asking me if I was telling him he should go die because we wouldn't approve it for him.

Bro if I could of said what I wanted to say

Breathe_in_boi_jumpscare.png

My cousin took it for 2.5 years he went from 385lbs to like 205lbs nigga thinks he's a fitness guru now lol he off all the diabetic meds now, he just has to stay focused on keeping the weight off. I have no issue with ppl taking it.

I feel like I remember hearing something about Ozempic and them other GLP-1 drugs helping to curb drinking and smoking cravings as well.

Not judging anyone who chooses to use it for whatever reason.. that bobblehead look is a bit off-putting though

I feel like I remember hearing something about Ozempic and them other GLP-1 drugs helping to curb drinking and smoking cravings as well.

Not judging anyone who chooses to use it for whatever reason.. that bobblehead look is a bit off-putting though

man.. not just that cus my cousin on it. His head is straight but it fucked up his face. before i even knew what "Ozempic face" was i peeped his smile was off one day...

i told my bro cus i aint wanna say nothin to my mama but i was like "yo idk if he had a stroke in his sleep or if he belpalsy or something but he aint look right" then after after that is when i found out that it does that to ppl faces

I thought i was trippin but If thy didnt already have a horror movie named smile then they could prolly make a movie bout that shit cus i was legit scared i had to call and tell somebody

But the best thing to do when you’re on the verge of diabetes is to lose weight

No?

Why are you blaming the drug and not the person for not exercising in this scenario? Lol

How does someone misread something this badly. The discussion is about the increasing usage of Ozempic by overweight people using it to lose fat, not its original use by diabetics. The blame is fully on the person who decides to take a drug instead of committing to fundamental changes to their lifestyle.

I've got acid reflux and refused to take a doctors prescription of a proton pump inhibitor to cover up an issue that has much to do with diet and stress. Maybe you'll acknowledge the correlation there. People, where it's actually feasible, can and do make decisions to forego artificial coverups to solve their problems naturally.

How does someone misread something this badly. The discussion is about the increasing usage of Ozempic by overweight people using it to lose fat, not its original use by diabetics. The blame is fully on the person who decides to take a drug instead of committing to fundamental changes to their lifestyle.

I've got acid reflux and refused to take a doctors prescription of a proton pump inhibitor to cover up an issue that has much to do with diet and stress. Maybe you'll acknowledge the correlation there. People, where it's actually feasible, can and do make decisions to forego artificial coverups to solve their problems naturally.
Ahh okay

Back