Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Would You Use Ozempic?

test
This thread is like a year too late lol

If you are pre diabetic which is usually the only way you can even get this or mounjaro than yeah there’s no shame in taking it
It’s actually not for prediabetics or diabetics solely. It is actually considered a weightloss drug now.

I’m not prediabetic or diabetic and I’m on it(not specifically Ozempic) However, if you are pre diabetic or diabetic your insurance will cover it. I have to pay out of pocket.

It’s actually not for prediabetics or diabetics solely. It is actually considered a weightloss drug now.

I’m not prediabetic or diabetic and I’m on it(not specifically Ozempic) However, if you are pre diabetic or diabetic your insurance will cover it. I have to pay out of pocket.
Ahhhh gotcha sis

If my doc requires it due to poor health from being overweight...sure. I have no issue with it. Especially if it improves said health. Not gonna knock anyone for doing it.

Some folks aren't physically able to exercise the weight off 1st. Some need the drug to get some of the weight off 1st before they can exercise. Why knock someone for going that route?

no

but ive never had a problem regulating my weight and diet

also never developed an emotional attachment to food... ie im sad so its time to eat... or im in a celebratory mood so wheres some food etc etc

the older i get the more i realize im fortunate to not have made that connection

this drug could mean alot more to other people

I’ve lived long enough to understand that a lot of the issues that we have as far as weight? If we say to ourselves, let me restructure what consuming food is and then move properly from there you can go far. A lot of the food that we eat, it’s not real. We’ve eaten enough fast food, to know that you might’ve had a moment where you dropped a french fry that you brought January 1, and come back and maybe see that Fry let’s say April 10 and you say dog, this fry did not lose any shape color or nothing. So if it’s not gonna break down in the real world, what is it doing to your body? So if we just maintain a healthy diet by drinking plenty of water and eating fruits and vegetables as well as working out, you don’t need to take things like Ozempic, but I don’t really slight people for taking it.

Back