Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you turn your kid in if they commited a heinous crime?

giphy.gif

Is it really that strange to some of yall?

If someone molested, raped or abusing my folks I would kill said person.

Fuck is the difference if my child commits those acts? There is nothing redeemable about people who do shit like that my child included. So what's the point in keeping them around.

I would at least do it fast and make it as painless as possible. If they get caught they might get tortured. I can understand them getting killed but I'm not going to understand them being tortured.

Is it really that strange to some of yall?

If someone molested, raped or abusing my folks I would kill said person.

Fuck is the difference if my child commits those acts? There is nothing redeemable about people who do shit like that my child included. So what's the point in keeping them around.

I would at least do it fast and make it as painless as possible. If they get caught they might get tortured. I can understand them getting killed but I'm not going to understand them being tortured.

do you have kids fam?

you could take the life of someone YOU helped create??

this not no Poot and Boadie shooting Wallace in a bando shit brah

do you have kids fam?

you could take the life of someone YOU helped create??

this not no Poot and Boadie shooting Wallace in a bando shit brah

Yes I could if they out here molesting kids and shit like that.

I'm not saying there would be no emotions involved but I ain't just letting a child molester walk the streets and I don't have any information for the police either. I'm not going to give him to the families of the kids he molested either.

Put that nigga down like a rabid dog. Cry for while but keep on pushing.

I try to be as fair as possible. We all hypocrites about something but I try to be as even as possible.

I read a quote years ago and applied it to many things in my life across the board the quote was went something: Don't excuse in yourself what you won't excuse of others.

I'm not going to excuse no shit like that from someone else so I'm not going to excuse it just cause its my child.

Last edited:
under extreme circumstances, i could see his point, but i ain't volunteering that mindest......

Back