Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you turn your kid in if they commited a heinous crime?

Pedo, rape, serial killer type murder would all have me collecting a reward.

Something like murder I would have to know the facts about it and they better not lie to me or hes grounded

Yes if it’s rape, serial killing, pedo, harming children.

Murder depending on the reason. If someone tried to rape him or some wild ass shit and he killed them outta self defense. Then idk nothing about it officer.

I would NEVER under any circumstances turn my flesh and blood over to the police.

I'd put my own child out to pasture.

The police is never an option.

When you say put out to pasture you mean you would take your kid out?

That is exactly what I mean. If I'm for sure they are guilty without question. There is nothing else for me to do.

I'm not one to let another person who is not immediate family discipline my child. So I'm not willing to let a racist fake ass judicial system I have absolutely no faith in so called discipline my child either.

I'd do it myself.

That is exactly what I mean. If I'm for sure they are guilty without question. There is nothing else for me to do.

I'm not one to let another person who is not immediate family discipline my child. So I'm not willing to let a racist fake ass judicial system I have absolutely no faith in so called discipline my child either.

I'd do it myself.

So what your punishment for murder? What if they just rob somebody? You gonna just beat their ass ?

So what your punishment for murder? What if they just rob somebody? You gonna just beat their ass ?

I don't know what I would do as far as punishment but I do know what I will NEVER do though.

I'm excluding self-defense, depending on the reason a murder might not be heinous.

If they rob somebody they getting the fuck out my house. Fuck you out here stealing for? If they caught by who they robbed and they leave them then so be it. If the police catch them for robbing somebody do your time.

I'm just not turning them into the police.

A detective's job is to detect shit so I'll let do their job with no help from me. Shouldn't even waste their time asking me shit.

I would NEVER under any circumstances turn my flesh and blood over to the police.

I'd put my own child out to pasture.

The police is never an option.

giphy.gif

Back