Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you turn your kid in if they commited a heinous crime?

Unless he did something to a family member, child or committed some kind of mass killing we probably gonna keep it pushing tbh.

Not unless not doing it was gonna bite me in the ass. If I'm not on the payroll I'm not going to do their job

If the crime is rape then absolutely yes. Anything else and I'd have to hear wa gwan but unless he a threat to the family I can't see myself turnin' my kid in

Last edited:
If its murder and/or rape then definately.

But even if he's just robbing convenient stores I'd still turn him in. Because if he's robbing convenient stores today he could be robbing me tommorrow.

Rape as a punishment is not rational. So prison for him, if not a looney bin

Lol is it irrational? How come people associate it as part of the punishment when someone is imprisoned?

"oh he gonna be popular with the other inmates". If rape isn't punishment we wouldn't make those kinds of jokes and think that way about prison rape culture.

Lol is it irrational? How come people associate it as part of the punishment when someone is imprisoned?

"oh he gonna be popular with the other inmates". If rape isn't punishment we wouldn't make those kinds of jokes and think that way about prison rape culture.

That is true people think prison rape is funny. That shit was always disgusting to me tho.

I agree people shouldn't make those jokes. Prison rape isn't funny at all. You get a 3 year sentence but come out scarred for life.

yep......
crazy but....id keep em from street justice but they gotta go to jail.

jail will handle it...but if it wasnt self defense...id do all i can

He do something to kids or out here raping women.

Murder. I’m more loose with that because a lot of factors come into play with that y less it’s some mass murder shit

What about premeditated?

blow8.jpg

Back