Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you give up your right to vote for a 10% raise?

I vote. But i completely understand why people dont vote. People dont feel their opinion matters in the face of a corrupt government.

But voting locally is supposed to have a bigger impact on your life than the president.

Too many people have died in order for us to vote. I feel like I would be spitting on their graves if I gave up the right to vote for money.

Anyone that would give up their right to vote for an extra 5 to 8 thousand dollars a year is a Republicans dream citizen

There was a clique of niggas on the IC who used to get mad if anyone even implied their not voting contributed to Trump

Hilarious. You couldn't even bring up the point of Tariq Nadheed's don't vote, let Trump win campaign. They are the main ones complaining now.

Here I was looking at the thread title thinking it was just for one election year... but muhfuckas would give up a LIFETIME of voting for ONE raise of 10% ?!

People are desperate!

People don't have faith in the system and for good reason. Voting seems more like a bone the powers that be tend to throw here and there, anyway. When the system wants to do something, they just do it, with a vote never allowed. Also, I reckon people that would give up that right are people whose lives change very little over voting results.

For those on the fence saying 10% isn’t enough, what percentage would it take for you to give up your right to vote?

My whole thing is this..

If these motherfuckers insist on a system where a vote could potentially have an impact on ANYTHING....

You gotta kill me to stop me from voting...

Last edited:
The way I feel right now, ain't no percent. Fuck I look like telling my future kids "yea you know the right that my ancestors for 300 years toiled, bled, shed tears and fought tooth and nail for? I sold out for a few grand"

Nah bruh. I'm cool off this dumbshit.

Too much emotion when comes to voting and people being willing to give up that right for money.

Knowing how politics are in this country. I have a question.

Let's say just a senator has time for 1 meeting left on their schedule for the day. All the senator knows about the 2 people who want that last spot is one donated to their campaign but didn't vote. The other person voted but didn't donate to the campaign. Which person do yall think is more likely to get that last meeting spot?

Too much emotion when comes to voting and people being willing to give up that right for money.

Knowing how politics are in this country. I have a question.

Let's say just a senator has time for 1 meeting left on their schedule for the day. All the senator knows about the 2 people who want that last spot is one donated to their campaign but didn't vote. The other person voted but didn't donate to the campaign. Which person do yall think is more likely to get that last meeting spot?
Not even a question. The one who donated.

Not even a question. The one who donated.

Exactly.

So with that known by so many people it shouldn't actually be that far fetched as to why so many people would sell their right to vote.

I honestly might be willing to negotiate my price. Cause if I make that money grow I could actually get more out of said politician by donating to their campaign than I could just by voting for said politician.

Back