Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you give up your right to vote for a 10% raise?

I hate when shit surprises me....

Like I'm cynical and judgemental as fuck.... And even I ain't see that one coming.

I don't believe the survey results. Especially the part where they say people would give up alcoholic beverages and social media for five years for a 10% raise. They made it up for views and shock value. You can't believe polls or surveys anymore.

A 3% raise is aligned with inflation and should be a given. So, they wanna sell their right to vote for a 7% raise in reality. I hope the ppl in this poll aint black.

Giving up freedoms for money.. people sure are stupid.

A twitter poll is more representative than any of these pseudo scientific polls

whenever a poll is refrenced my first thought is always sample size

Sample size 1,238

I'm interested in why you and @5th Letter don't vote since he cosigned
The last time I voted was 2012 (Obama).

Get the picture?

Yep, I know we got a blatant white supremacist peckerwood in office now and if more blacks woulda voted, maybe the election outcome woulda been different.

I get that..... But at the end of the day.....

There haven’t been any candidates that I felt were worthy enough for me to vote for them. If one comes along then I’ll gladly go out and vote for them.

Also,I hate getting summoned for jury duty (I never participate in that either).

The last time I voted was 2012 (Obama).

Get the picture?

Yep, I know we got a blatant white supremacist peckerwood in office now and if more blacks woulda voted, maybe the election outcome woulda been different.

I get that..... But at the end of the day.....

Also,I hate getting summoned for jury duty (I never participate in that either).
Regardless Hillary still won the popular vote.

Its funny the same reason people dont vote is the same reason why people vote for certain people....
Right, everything gotta be for some thoughtful ass purpose....

Half the time that shit made up . They don't even believe it.... I rather they just say they don't give a fuck and keep it moving

I dont even vote and this sounds like the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever

some bad hombres are cookin up something real bad, lemme tell ya

I got insiders that give me inside info on this stuff

The answers to this makes all the sense in the world to me. With the way so many people value money over everything it makes sense. They see that 10% raise something that can affect their lives immediately. With politics folks know that big money donors and corporations run politics. They feel their vote don't matter anyway so why not get something personally beneficial out of it.

I'm not the biggest advocate for voting and even with me not being big on voting that shit is personally something I would NEVER do.

Back