Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you get/allow your daughter to get this haircut?

Is Baby Girl getting a tight fade?

• Sure...just don't push her hairline back

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Hell nah

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • What's her barber's number....I need a lineup

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
but if my daughter asked for hair like this I would try it out on her without the bigen

I’m big on letting kids expressing themselves and being different but I probably would prefer longer hair only because I don’t like how short hair looks on women

We having a discussion.

I responded cordially and didn’t say anything about WHAT YOU SHOULD WITH YOUR KID.

You talking bout I’m not a women when we talking bout would we let our kids do something.

Learn how to have a discussion with your hammerhead shark looking ass

I KNOW your funny looking ass did not go there.

lumpy nose bastard.
you got a nose just like the wicked fucking witch and Halloween is right around the corner

I can’t even say what I want because niggas always want to argue about shit.

My mother would’ve been CRAZY to ever think she could tell me I couldn’t cut MY hair as a

I KNOW your funny looking ass did not go there.

lumpy nose bastard.
you got a nose just like the wicked fucking witch and Halloween is right around the corner

Mannnnn sit your Beluga whale Looking ass down somewhere

you just high yellow you not that important

Minus the Beijing, yeah I'd allow it.

A lot of parents will let their children be anything but themselves. Let that baby have whatever kinda hair cut she wants to have, within reason. The only time that it's really acceptable to wear your eccentricity on your head, before people start telling you what kind of hair is acceptable, is when you're a kid. That's why I'm usually ok with my son getting whatever kinda haircut he likes, within reason.

Mannnnn sit your Beluga whale Looking ass down somewhere

you just high yellow you not that important

FAIL, try again.

Calling me a whale just sounds like a failing fat joke when I’m not even fat lmao. I’ll tell you what is fat though, that lump on ya fucking nose.

I’m important enough that you’re going back and forth with me ??‍♀️

FAIL, try again.

Calling me a whale just sounds like a failing fat joke when I’m not even fat lmao. I’ll tell you what is fat though, that lump on ya fucking nose.

I’m important enough that you’re going back and forth with me ??‍♀️

I’m not calling you fat.

I’m talking bout your looks

but if you want I can talk about your lumpy ass beanbag body if you would like

Back