Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you get/allow your daughter to get this haircut?

Is Baby Girl getting a tight fade?

• Sure...just don't push her hairline back

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Hell nah

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • What's her barber's number....I need a lineup

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Let her cook. As long as she not running around with patches in her head cause she thought it made sense to cut her phair with some scissors like my crazy nephew did the other day. Idc.

Some Beijing woulda been handy. Woulda slapped that shit right on. Save his pops a trip to the barber.

Yall in here going this hard over a fucking Beijing fade? Like shut the fuck up.

Let her cook. As long as she not running around with patches in her head cause she thought it made sense to cut her phair with some scissors like my crazy nephew did the other day. Idc.

Some Beijing woulda been handy. Woulda slapped that shit right on. Save his pops a trip to the barber.

Yall in here going this hard over a fucking Beijing fade? Like shut the fuck up.
Things hit different when they yo kids. You the cool uncle that don't care cause you don't have to bother with them after they go back to they parents

Nah just cause thats alot of work for a haircut for a kid her age. My lazy ass aint doing all that.

When my kid old enough to take of their own hair, idgaf what they do with it

I suspect one of those stud bulldykes played a role in this.

Probably the kid's.........."stepstud mommy."

Representation matters though.
I buy books, dolls, toys..etc. of people and children who look like us. My daughter will be 5 and LOVES her hair.

I’ll be cutting my hair soon and she told me she wants to keep her hair. If she decides to cut it one day, that’s cool too. The world will not end. It’s really not that deep so stop tagging me.

How much are you cutting off?

Beijing...Hong Kong...Zhang Li...who comes up wit these names? Lol
It's spelled bigen but pronounced Beijing. I think that's wrong but we gonna let the jokes get off

Lmaooooo y’all wild af...

:lol10:

To answer tha question...prolly not. I mean I let my son do what he wants to with his hair since he’s been able to formulate a real convo about what he’s wants done to it...I can’t see this little girl sayin’ “I want that Jermaine Jackson painted on lego hairdo” so I’m assuming’ this was her parents doin’...in that case that’s on them...I don’t tell people how to raise their kids...but I wouldn’t do this and me and her Kim would have to have a convo if she did this without talking to me about it

Back