Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Ever Move Out Of The United States?

i feel like whoever here going be stuck here at some point

for political reasons . Travel going stop. Streets going be a war zone

but I’m just preparing myself for the worst cause I like it here lol

You live around a bunch of boosies and webbies, wtf scaring u bout an island
So much open water. And with this ducked up weather. It would be my luck if I’m living there the damn ocean levels would rise quick as hell on me.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
I been enamored with all things Japan since I was like 10

just love it man

I would venture to guess you would like to live on Honshu which is the main island where Tokyo is, correct? The Northern and southern islands are a bit different from what I've been told. I've only visited Otaru, which is located on the northern island of hokkaido. I went during the winter time and it was pretty but not as lively as Honshu, the main island I lived on.

I'm super biased when it comes to Japan because I lived there and really enjoyed my time. Yokohama, Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Harajuku are all great places to hang out. Yokohama is more southern than the other spots listed and is also in my opinion the cleaner area. Lol. These places, especially a spot outside Minato city called Roppongi reminds me alot of NYC but safer. The nightlife when I was there was so vibrant and diverse as far as style. I really enjoyed Kabuki and Sumo tournaments, the food, checking out the various temples. If you were to ever visit Tokyo in the near future I could recommend some places to stay and things to see while there.

I miss there....

So much open water. And with this ducked up weather. It would be my luck if I’m living there the damn ocean levels would rise quick as hell on me.
I grew up in Kingston(like a mini nyc)
Hardly went to or seen any beaches like that unless we made it a point to go to a river or beach
The islands ain't an rpg where u make one turn and your in another area.

I would move out of the United States but Climate change would have a lot of countries fucked up so if I was to move I have to pick the right country.

I grew up in Kingston(like a mini nyc)
Hardly went to or seen any beaches like that unless we made it a point to go to a river or beach
The islands ain't an rpg where u make one turn and your in another area.

Understood but it’s still small to me. I love in the DFW and drive all throughout it and I don’t feel it’s big and I just looked it up and the DFW the same size as Jamaica. Yea man, I couldn’t do it.

The 4th got his own city?!
That's dope

Huh? Lmao

Roppongi is a really cool place in that area where the shopping and nightlife was great.

from Wednesday night until early (5-6AM) Sunday it was jumping out there. All different types of spots too. Salsa clubs, hip hop spots, top 40, old school soul and disco clubs, rock, and even 1 or 2 trash ass country bars. Lmao.

mostly Japanese ladies but also a good mix of African, Australian, European, and even some Canadians and Americans out there. Never had to worry about getting fucked with unless it was by foreigners ir you stumbled into a Japanese (mostly mean Yakuza) only bar or club.

I would venture to guess you would like to live on Honshu which is the main island where Tokyo is, correct? The Northern and southern islands are a bit different from what I've been told. I've only visited Otaru, which is located on the northern island of hokkaido. I went during the winter time and it was pretty but not as lively as Honshu, the main island I lived on.

I'm super biased when it comes to Japan because I lived there and really enjoyed my time. Yokohama, Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Harajuku are all great places to hang out. Yokohama is more southern than the other spots listed and is also in my opinion the cleaner area. Lol. These places, especially a spot outside Minato city called Roppongi reminds me alot of NYC but safer. The nightlife when I was there was so vibrant and diverse as far as style. I really enjoyed Kabuki and Sumo tournaments, the food, checking out the various temples. If you were to ever visit Tokyo in the near future I could recommend some places to stay and things to see while there.

I miss there....
I’m supposed to be going for my 30th birthday but yeah Honshu and I’m trying to go visit

Shinjuku, shibuya, Akhiabara, kichijoji, and Ginza are some of the places I’ve been interested in

also there’s a city called Naruto in shikoku that I remember looking into when I was in high school that was cool to me because of the whirlpools that it’s known for

I would love to go there some day

Another place I wouldn’t mind owning a condo or something is San Juan, Puerto Rico.

beautiful (ladies also) place with great food and culture. Wouldn’t want to live there totally though. Too many blackouts and shit the last few years. The hurricane and Trump being a dirtbag really hurt there.

San Juan isn’t that cheap but you can find reasonably priced spots there if you look.

I’m supposed to be going for my 30th birthday but yeah Honshu and I’m trying to go visit

Shinjuku, shibuya, Akhiabara, kichijoji, and Ginza are some of the places I’ve been interested in

also there’s a city called Naruto in shikoku that I remember looking into when I was in high school that was cool to me because of the whirlpools that it’s known for

I would love to go there some day

you’re into Anime & Cosplay stuff aren’t you? Lol. Akhiabara aka electric town has a ton of places that have folks dressed up and serving patrons food and drinks. I had a friend who went with me back out to Japan in 2013 or 2014 and he was really into Anime.

when I lived out there I never went to that town or knew much about it. But he did and never been to Japan . Lmao. It was very interesting to say the least. Lmao. They do have some of the latest and coolest electronic gadgets debut there though.

you gotta hit up Roppongi if you and your lady want to party. Yokohama is also worth the train ride down south in my opinion also. It’s a 2 and a half hour or 3 ride from Shibuya but it doesn’t seem that long. Kamakura Diabutsu is not too far from Yokohama also.

if you don’t mind going a bit out of the way Kyoto and Osaka are also worth the visit. Awesome culture with cool shrines and temples. Universal studios is also in Osaka.

Huh? Lmao

Roppongi is a really cool place in that area where the shopping and nightlife was great.

from Wednesday night until early (5-6AM) Sunday it was jumping out there. All different types of spots too. Salsa clubs, hip hop spots, top 40, old school soul and disco clubs, rock, and even 1 or 2 trash ass country bars. Lmao.

mostly Japanese ladies but also a good mix of African, Australian, European, and even some Canadians and Americans out there. Never had to worry about getting fucked with unless it was by foreigners ir you stumbled into a Japanese (mostly mean Yakuza) only bar or club.

Whats the language barrier like?

Back