Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Be Cool Being Someones Fetish?

Well, I figure, that has something to do with vulnerability and emotional attachment. A personality that has a disdain for others being reliant, or weak willed. Most often times, I've seen people who have thought like that.

Like first off, we are all human, we all Express the same shit with the same intensity, it just displaced. So where one person can be open and Express that. Another person can not be open in that way, have a distaste for how its expressed.

But is very passionate when if comes to moments of private intimacy. That passionate attitude not expressed in other forms so readily leads to a very active, active as in open minded sex life. Where those emotions and shit are expressed with the same intensity as it would be from the other person.

That or that person is a complete bitch top to bottom. which would lead to repressed sexual needs, and that leads to super conservative sex.
Being someone's happiness is unrealistic expectations. If you cant be happy for your own self there isnt a hope in hell for me or anyone else "to be" your happiness. I'm okay with bringing happiness to someone's life but not being their happiness. Huge difference.

Being someone's happiness is unrealistic expectations. If you cant be happy for your own self there isnt a hope in hell for me or anyone else "to be" your happiness. I'm okay with bringing happiness to someone's life but not being their happiness. Huge difference.

valid point

don't mind me BA, I have very black and white thinking

I feel like "fetish" is the 2018-2020's word for "physical attraction".

But apparently it has a negative connotation. Can someone tell to me the difference between having a fetish for someone and being attracted to them?

Back