Would You Be Cool Being Someones Fetish?

Remy_LeGermz

myT9ofB.png Non Race Related...

Would you be cool if a thing about you, could be anything u choose. That, that thing about you is someones sexual fetish.

Not only is It their fetish, they make it very apparent to you,that you..you, are not what turns them on, just that thing.

Now, add that while having sex, they go out of their way to highlight and get into that thing about you that they have a fetish for.

would you be cool?

at what point would it fuck with u if it will fuck wit u..

to illustrate, let's say u got long arms or someshit..I know that seems weird but people got all kinds of shit they fetish over.

Reactions: Leon'rdo Yung
View attachment 125635

Not only is It their fetish, they make it very apparent to you,that you..you, are not what turns them on, just that thing.

^^ If it's like this, then nah. If the fetish is the only reason she likes me, I wouldn't be cool with it. I'd still fuck, but I wouldn't take her serious.

But if the fetish was something that intrigued her about me and then she got to know me and fell in love then I wouldn't mind.

What's the problem?
KOBE-BRYANT-POINTING-psd21301.png that's a perfectly legitimate response. now try to put yourself in the shoes of a man that wants to be desired for more than his big toe points in a weird direction and that drives her crazy. and everytime yall have sex its reverse cow girl so she can look at your toe. she rather suck your toe than your dick, she rather ur toe in her pussy than her dick..now..still no problem?

View attachment 125636 that's a perfectly legitimate response. now try to put yourself in the shoes of a man that wants to be desired for more than his big toe points in a weird direction and that drives her crazy. and everytime yall have sex its reverse cow girl so she can look at your toe. she rather suck your toe than your dick, she rather ur toe in her pussy than her dick..now..still no problem?
When she done getting toe fucked can I have my way with her?

If the answer is yes then idcl about being her fetish

That would be weird.

Lmao!

I know people like that though. A dude that loves feet and like he was attracted to me BUT more eager to see and make sure I had pretty feet for him to love on. It was interesting honestly. I’m talking willing to pay for pedicures and all because he loved my feet so much. We couldn’t have one conversation without it eventually heading towards talking about my feet and what he wanted to do to them and how he wanted a foot job.

That would be weird.

Lmao!

I know people like that though. A dude that loves feet and like he was attracted to me BUT more eager to see and make sure I had pretty feet for him to love on. It was interesting honestly. I’m talking willing to pay for pedicures and all because he loved my feet so much. We couldn’t have one conversation without it eventually heading towards talking about my feet and what he wanted to do to them and how he wanted a foot job.

lol how long did you and @Sion last?

Now niggas outchea wondering if they girl fucking them for them or just cause he got hairy nipples lol

I’ll say it again, you’ll make fucking way to complicated

I think I may have a genuine fetish for beards. Finger combing them while laid up and all. Might even shampoo and condition that shit for a nigga.

We fuck and I’m staring at his beard or some shit lmao.

Reactions: AP2.5
Nah....

I'm mad funny like that.....

I want person to like me for me...... Like be really attracted to my signature energy and how we feed off of each other in that regard.

Not something that scene can have, I just happened to be there.

That's why I hate types. Like I understand having a preference.... But synced up energy is much more important than any preference imaginable

I think I may have a genuine fetish for beards. Finger combing them while laid up and all. Might even shampoo and condition that shit for a nigga.

We fuck and I’m staring at his beard or some shit lmao.
And that's why niggaz got fake beards.

And that's why niggaz got fake beards.

Nah, that sounds like a nigga insecure with his looks. Don’t blame what I like as to why niggas out here wearing lace front beards lmao!

Nah....

I'm mad funny like that.....

I want person to like me for me...... Like be really attracted to my signature energy and how we feed off of each other in that regard.

Not something that scene can have, I just happened to be there.

That's why I hate types. Like I understand having a preference.... But synced up energy is much more important than any preference imaginable

ahhh lord....

go-away.gif

Reactions: King Freeman