Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Would u sell your soul for immortality?

Sell soul?

• Total voters
Like the first 3 or 4 generations might be a lil rough watchin loved ones pass but after that u could prolly become seasoned and cold to the shit.

A responsible person would prolly get a vasectomy 1st thing.

And think about space. I would be on my princess leia shit exploring the cosmos

UnrealisticMinorBorer-size_restricted.gif

Like the first 3 or 4 generations might be a lil rough watchin loved ones pass but after that u could prolly become seasoned and cold to the shit.

A responsible person would prolly get a vasectomy 1st thing.

And think about space. I would be on my princess leia shit exploring the cosmos

UnrealisticMinorBorer-size_restricted.gif

Unless you can move thru space @ super speed thatā€™d be boring as hell

Same place we was at before birth

I do believe that we exist after death in some form but not like many Christians that believe in eternal life, that after your death you will live forever in hell or paradise. Once you reach the pearly gates Saint Peter looks into your eyes and tells you whether you can come in and enjoy the party or not.....I don't buy that shit, man.

I do believe that we exist after death in some form but not like many Christians that believe in eternal life, that after your death you will live forever in hell or paradise. Once you reach the pearly gates Saint Peter looks into your eyes and tells you whether you can come in and enjoy the party or not.....I don't buy that shit, man.

Ehh

I donā€™t buy any of it but this isnā€™t the thread for that discussion

Niggaz gonna be immortal just to spend the whole time hiding from motherfuckers

Immortality is the real hell. You will eventually get tired of it. Watching your loved ones pass on while you still here. The Highlander wasnt just a movie, it was a documentary. Them dudes were not happy after a few hundred years.

I'll make new ones

damn thats fucked up but if u living forever then chances are u not gonna feel emontionally attached to anyone or anything after a certain point

Immortal and feel no pain means I can work out to above physical limitations. Theres so many ways to hustle money from that. From sports to training that can never reach the peak of what I teach.

I'll make new ones

damn thats fucked up but if u living forever then chances are u not gonna feel emontionally attached to anyone or anything after a certain point
Live long enough to watch yourself become the enemy. Telling you, after a few hundred years pass, life gets redundant. Taking over the world would be the only thing left to do. You can't die but there are things worst then death. Might be in some horrible accident and end up being burried alive. You can't die or feel pain. Or you get decapitated in a car accident. Now your living as a head in a water jar like futurama.

Immortal and feel no pain means I can work out to above physical limitations. Theres so many ways to hustle money from that. From sports to training that can never reach the peak of what I teach.
Being a celebrity ESPECIALLY an athlete is dumb reckless.

You don't lose an edge in your physical prime or age for 10 years they got questions......20 years.... It's officially a problem. 30 years the planet will consider you a threat and start trying to kill you

Being a celebrity ESPECIALLY an athlete is dumb reckless.

You don't lose an edge in your physical prime or age for 10 years they got questions......20 years.... It's officially a problem. 30 years the planet will consider you a threat and start trying to kill you

Just gotta pull a Barry Sanders and retire still in your prime

Back