Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Would u sell your soul for immortality?

Sell soul?

• Total voters
With todays technology in weaponry yall really think immortality would make you a god amongst men? Lay off the cartoons ppl

idk..be out there living like a "god" and mfs find out, they gonna put you in a magneto cell

large.jpg

Immortality is the real hell. You will eventually get tired of it. Watching your loved ones pass on while you still here. The Highlander wasnt just a movie, it was a documentary. Them dudes were not happy after a few hundred years.

Na I'm good, the disappointment I'd see from the human race would be too great... would there be immortal good health?

Who the hell wants to live forever? All your family and friends are gone but you're still around. I'm going to stay on this planet for some time and then move on to some other place like everybody else.

Umm... if you're gonna live forever when does the devil get to collect your soul?

Also I don't think some of you guys understand what immortal means. Think about being the last living creature on an Earth that looks like the surface of Mars. For eternity.

That's assuming you're the only immortal.

:think2:

I'm living for immortality at this point lol.

Death is just not that baller to me.

Immortality is the real hell. You will eventually get tired of it. Watching your loved ones pass on while you still here. The Highlander wasnt just a movie, it was a documentary. Them dudes were not happy after a few hundred years.
Pshhh watch me

Back