Welcome To aBlackWeb

worst style trends in history

I'ma spare y'll niggas and not go find a picture of me with my No Limit Records chain back when I was 15. SMH. I was thinking about that shit not too long ago and randomly texted my sister like 'Yo why the fuck y'all let me rock that fucking no limit chain back in the day.

She deadass sad 'Bruh we tried to stop you, but you was COMMITTED!'. SMH. Family ain't shit.

Last edited:
I dont see it around where im at.

People did it to show off their shirt. During hoodie season, you still wanted people to see your shirt while being warm.
Damn. You quoted me right before I could edit my post. I was thinking back and I do remember seeing dudes wearing t shirts or dickies over their hoodies back in middle school. Speaking of which dickie outfits. Who in the hell thought it was cool to look like a janitor? That suit should've came with a mop and a set of keys.

Some of the baggy shit wasn't that bad. A size or two oversized was alright. It didn't start getting stupid until niggas was wearing shit four sizes too big. Now those long as tshirt were terrible. Cats walking around in shirts that went down to their knees gotta be the runner-up for WOAT male style trend. The undisputed champ is niggas walking around wearing women's pants. Then these idiots had the nerves to sag them. That goes down as some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen people do.

As for women, pretty much everything we see nowadays is terrible:

Knee Length fake hair

3EE2F2CC00000578-4374450-Risky_wardrobe_The_mother_of_two_wore_a_turtleneck_body_suit_und-a-11_1491253633428.jpg

Stupid eyelashes
il_794xN.3215040285_pu6f.jpg

Rainbow colored fake hair
il_794xN.1960373166_bv38.jpg

Long fake nails
dd50907e-0b5a-4061-8a8e-5c16b8ce0269.jpg

But the WOAT is being a grown 40+ y/o woman doing any of that shit.

Back