Welcome To aBlackWeb

worst style trends in history

Man that bounty was rich nigga shit when i was growing up..

mad-upset.gif

Dont judge

I wasn't judging. Had a nigga legit like....

:oreally:....they been selling us the cheap shit. Cuz that one wipe to clean up a spill, shit never worked for me.

View attachment 611305

Never forget. Plastic be all foggy from the foot heat.

I got arrested wearing some of these that were red…rocking a red belt, red Rocafella hat, plain white Tee and an army jacket….

All I remember is hearing 1 cop say to tha other 3 that were out there “Yeah…I think he’s a high ranking Blood!! He has a Blood saying tattooed across his chest!!”

Me in handcuffs understanding I’m about to go to jail looking like King Blood: “Excuse me Mr. Officer sir…I just like to match and tha tattoo says By Any Means Necessary…it’s a Malcom X quote…I’m not in a gang. Matter of fact can I just leave my belt and hat in my car…I don’t want any confusion when I get inside…”

I got arrested wearing some of these that were red…rocking a red belt, red Rocafella hat, plain white Tee and an army jacket….

All I remember is hearing 1 cop say to tha other 3 that were out there “Yeah…I think he’s a high ranking Blood!! He has a Blood saying tattooed across his chest!!”

Me in handcuffs understanding I’m about to go to jail looking like King Blood: “Excuse me Mr. Officer sir…I just like to match and tha tattoo says By Any Means Necessary…it’s a Malcom X quote…I’m not in a gang. Matter of fact can I just leave my belt and hat in my car…I don’t want any confusion when I get inside…”
This nigga went to the pokey in Suge knight cosplay 😂

Back