Welcome To aBlackWeb

Worst Part of Sex.

Gettin scratched up and or bit

I almost closed fist hit one of my exes for that shit
one of my exs scratched my back something terrible....

but my wierd ass was into it....cause i felt like i was tearing up...

so i forget about it then one day im walking to get water with my shirt off and walk past my dad.....he laughed so loud it made my mom look at my back....
she thought i got jumped by girls......

thts the last time i allowed that shit

Catching a whiff of something that you shouldn’t (pussy, ass, etc) that takes you out your zone and makes you second guess your decision

Lol i aint wanna say this cuz exposing my life but co sign. One of those long looks in the mirror.

Gettin your head pushed in even further as your eating her out and damn near suffocating b/c your air supply has been cut off.

And then...AND THEN...as she's cummmin...having her legs wrapped around your head & neck and being inadvertently being put in a MMA submission style move that almost has you tapping out.

Gettin your head pushed in even further as your eating her out and damn near suffocating b/c your air supply has been cut off.

And then...AND THEN...as she's cummmin...having her legs wrapped around your head & neck and being inadvertently being put in a MMA submission style move that almost has you tapping out.

Sounds like foreplay bro...work on your grappling and get back in there scrap

Whimpering/moaning

But hear me out tho, good head and/or pussy bring the worst sounds outta me, pause, and if I let a whimpering or moan out I feel like a chump

I've had it used against me also so yeah...the worst part

That’s actually a turn on IMO...

Reactions: Lea
Whimpering/moaning

But hear me out tho, good head and/or pussy bring the worst sounds outta me, pause, and if I let a whimpering or moan out I feel like a chump

I've had it used against me also so yeah...the worst part
So you’re silent? Wack.

Reactions: Lea

Sounds like you’re an amateur.

Thats a bad thing?? You trippin, i love that shit makes me go harder plus thats how u know you doin it right

I hate when the dick come out, whether during or when we done. Once you pull that mf out, I’m crying.

Full blown tears.

That's what I've been told. I still feel some type of way

Is that how you read that? Cool
Yes. Maybe should’ve worded it different.

So do you try not to whimper or moan since it’s the worst part?

Yes. Maybe should’ve worded it different.

So do you try not to whimper or moan since it’s the worst part?
Nope, I let nature take it course. She gonna hear these moans and whimpers

However, it’s still the worst part.

Back