Welcome To aBlackWeb

Worst Pain U Ever Felt….

2nd to worse pain:

I was at work eating some tortilla chips from Moe's at my desk. Bit down on one of the chips, and the pointed edge stabbed my gum. Damn there yelled out in pain. Few days later, the pain got even worse. That side of my gums was so swollen, I couldn't even close that side of my mouth. When I walked in the bathroom to check the inside of my mouth in the mirror, I saw that whole area was black. That's when I knew it was infected.

After the suffering I endured with the toothache before that...I was not trying to thru the hassle of finding an oral medication to help with the pain. So my s/o (we was friends during that time) suggested I try Listerine. When she 1st mentioned it, my initial reaction was...

"Mouthwash???"
788a6fb96c8fa7e39deaf57f873e5d4f.gif

But then she told me that it's an antiseptic. Sho nuff, right there on the label, it says just that. It never clicked in my head. I've glossed over that part all throughout my years, but never fully gave it a 2nd thought.

After that revelation, I started using it every day. W/n a week & half/two weeks...it finally healed up. Been using strictly Listerine ever since. Still burns like your swishing acid in ya mouth, but it very effective.

Back pain due to scoliosis. I have cerebral palsy as well.

I was diagnosed w/scoliosis at 12 - 13 but didn't start having pain until around 24 - 25 yrs old. Last year a few days after my birthday I was cleaning up the bathroom, and I really hate cleaning the inside of the tub b/c it's hell on my back.

The next morning I woke up and I couldn't stand in a upright position as I was bent over badly not to mention I had shooting pains in my groin. I was laid out for 10 days. It happened again last fall after I was pull on my heavy mattress while making my bed. Down another 8 - 10 days.

So, the general consensus is toothache?

Got it.

Glad I've never had to go through that.

This and ear aches. From what I’ve seen, these are debilitating and very painful

And thankfully I’ve never had either

Surprised with the tooth ache post because I agree. Bout 4 years ago, my back top tooth got infected. It was previously cracked. The pain was minor for a few months. Nothing orajel or mouth wash didnt fix.

One morning, I just got to work. My tooth started to hurt like never before. I couldnt concentrate on work it all. Orajel was no longer working. I called my dentisit for an emergency appointment. Im in dc and my dentist is in maryland. I took the metro in to work and my card was parked in the metro parking lot. Dog, that felt like the longest train ride ever. I was in so much pain. Got to my ride and booked it to the dentist. They cleanes it out. I got a root canal and crown at a later time. That wasnt painful.

Last November I was clearing out some shit from our storage unit to take up to the city dump. Had this king sized mattress I was trying to get on the truck by myself when this cat rode by and asked if I needed any help. He hops out and grabs the loose end and guides while I pull this heavy ass mattress up onto the truck. I was standing at the very edge of the rear of the truck and readjusted my footing. My foot slipped and I went straight down to the lower bumper of the truck with the weight of this mattress forcing me down even faster and I landed straight onto my tailbone. The pain had my eyes tear up. Dude was concerned I might have broken something but I couldn't go out like a hoe so I hobbled up on the back again, had him push while I pulled, all the while the pain was radiating down my legs and up my spine. We got it in there, and thankfully that was the last thing that needed to get on the truck.

I could barely sit. Every bump in the truck sent shockwaves of pain through my body. I made a detour on the way to the dump and hired a couple of Mexican cats from in front of Lowes to unload everything at the landfill. Never went to the Dr 'cause I couldn't afford to be down or miss my window to leave Vegas. Shit still bothers me from time to time.

This happened twice. Wisdom tooth protruded too far and cracked the tooth next to it and exposing the root. Talk about pain.
I'm implore anybody to just get all them shits yanked out at once.
Had an abscess on the right side of my chest. Had to get it drained. Ever seen Dr. Pimple Popper. That was me. I don't wish abscess or boils on anybody. Them shits hurt especially depending on the placement.
How do you even develop abscess?

Surprised with the tooth ache post because I agree. Bout 4 years ago, my back top tooth got infected. It was previously cracked. The pain was minor for a few months. Nothing orajel or mouth wash didnt fix.

One morning, I just got to work. My tooth started to hurt like never before. I couldnt concentrate on work it all. Orajel was no longer working. I called my dentisit for an emergency appointment. Im in dc and my dentist is in maryland. I took the metro in to work and my card was parked in the metro parking lot. Dog, that felt like the longest train ride ever. I was in so much pain. Got to my ride and booked it to the dentist. They cleanes it out. I got a root canal and crown at a later time. That wasnt painful.

Surprised at the number of toothache posts also. Its that nerve man. Especially after cracking a tooth and it doesn't break off. So it's a constant jot of pain being injected. The worse.

Do you shave your chest hair? Asking because maybe if you don't maybe that was the issue
Never really grew chest hair so I never shave that area. But this particular follicle grew crazy. The Dr actually found the end of it. Shit was wild.

Back