Welcome To aBlackWeb

Worst Pain U Ever Felt….

Allah_U_Akbar

What stands out as the most excruciatingly painful physical experience you have ever had the misfortune of living through?

I sliced my thumb at work when I was living in Louisiana a while back. Cut so deep the tendon went down to my wrist. Most painful shit I’ve ever felt. That night was wild too. Someone got shot in a car outside the ER and thrown outta that shit. Dude died right there.

I sliced my thumb at work when I was living in Louisiana a while back. Cut so deep the tendon went down to my wrist. Most painful shit I’ve ever felt. That night was wild too. Someone got shot in a car outside the ER and thrown outta that shit. Dude died right there.
Yo this story is nuts. That's a lot to process. How you sliced your thumb like that? How would you describe the pain? I always assumed when a cut is that deep it passes the pain receptors and goes numb, but I assume I'm wrong. Hope I never find out

Yo this story is nuts. That's a lot to process. How you sliced your thumb like that? How would you describe the pain? I always assumed when a cut is that deep it passes the pain receptors and goes numb, but I assume I'm wrong. Hope I never find out

I was changing a tire on one of the cradles used to carry missiles (I’m in the military). There was a metal spur sticking out near the wheel well and I wasn’t paying attention. I didn’t feel it at first that’s how sharp that shit was… but my thumb was split wide open. A lot of blood. Got scars on my thumb from the stitches & my wrist from when they opened it and retrieved the tendon to reattach it. I still can’t feel anything on specific spots of my right thumb and it doesn’t bend all the way cuz of the scar tissue. Can still play video games with it though took some getting used to.

8th grade science class my last period of the day. soon as the bell rung and we all sat down the teacher starts talking and ZOOOOooOM! The most ferocious toothache anybody would ever want to experience. that shit had me laying my head on the desk, covered by my arms in such sensational agony and it went on like this for a long while. the reason for the length of time is because the muthafucka had the audacity to go completely away as if nothing ever happen until the exact same time the following day. i mean exactly. as you can tell, i'm traumatized behind that shit. what's sickening, i can't recall dealing with it as i walked home. but i completely submitted and tapped out to the pain for weeks. my real boogyman

I had a bad tooth.

I dont even remember what it was. But it turned into an infection.

Never had pain like that before or since. A bullet cant be half as bad.

I had to rub them powdery tylenol pills directly on the tooth to get like 30 mins of relief.

They pulled the tooth. Gave me antibiotics and it finally felt better.

Been like 15 years and no amount of pain has come close.

Let's see...

Gash on my pinky from accident...nope

Slicing my right foot in the shower after the soap dish broke... surprisingly nope

Excruciating toothache...DING! DING! DING!

By far the toothache was the worse. The pain was so bad, I actually contemplated pullin the tooth out myself wit pliers (my dad told me my granddaddy pulled his own tooth out). That shyt nearly brought me to tears.

The tooth was already cracked, but it never broke off. Why I didn't go to the dentist then, I have no clue. So the whole time I was just avoiding chewing on that side for the longest. But one night while at work, I was chewing and briefly forgot about that tooth. When I bit down, it was as if a knife jammed in my tooth, the gum, and the nerve. After that, the pain never stopped.

Unfortunately for me, there was no 24hr dentist spots around. So I had to suffer thru that shyt ALL weekend. I remember going back & forth to Walgreens to find a toothache med that would at least numb the pain. Nothin. Hell, one of the meds made the shyt even worse! That Sunday, the pain got so bad, I literally prayed to God to at least take the pain away until I can go see the dentist that Monday morning.

I kid you not, after an hour or so, the pain subsided. The whole day I was pain free. It was if the toothache never happened. That following Monday morning, I made a b-line to the closest dentist I could find. No appointment. Just walked in and told the front desk I needed a tooth pulled.

Luckily they had a spot open. Didn't wait that long. The whole time I sat tho, still no pain. Then they finally they took me to the back to see the dentist. The ONLY other issue I was scared about, was the dentist injecting the needle in that tooth to numb it. But the method he used was by far the best. Barely felt it. After he numbed it, the only thing I felt was slight pressure as he was extracting my tooth. No pain.

Lemme tell you something...that shyt was one of the biggest reliefs I've ever had. Didn't care I had a hole in my mouth. Didn't feel any lingering pain afterwards. Nada. After he was done, I got my prescription for the pain medication. Instructions on cleaning that area. Then went on my way. I don't think I even used the pain meds b/c there was no pain.

Aye man...God is good! Won't he do it!

Last edited:
Tooth aches up until and throughout the extraction. The pain medicine wore off mid extraction and I felt the 4th circle of hell

This happened twice. Wisdom tooth protruded too far and cracked the tooth next to it and exposing the root. Talk about pain.
I'm implore anybody to just get all them shits yanked out at once.
Had an abscess on the right side of my chest. Had to get it drained. Ever seen Dr. Pimple Popper. That was me. I don't wish abscess or boils on anybody. Them shits hurt especially depending on the placement.

Back