Welcome To aBlackWeb

Worst Pain U Ever Felt….

1. Getting kicked in the nuts in elementary school

2. I put a watch battery in my ear when I was a kid and couldn't get it out. I didn't tell anybody for a couple of days and I guess the battery blocked the air flow and I had an insane ear ache until I had to go to the emergency room and they used tweezers to get the battery out.

3. Heroin withdrawal. I had to call 911 because I was withdrawing from heroin. I haven't bought it since.

4. I got diagnosed with diabetes about 15 years ago. Whenever my blood sugar goes up, a condition called nuerapathy kicks in which is similar to heroin withdrawal. When my blood sugar goes up my extremities start tingling (fingers and toes) and I need insulin. It's not that bad because I stay away from sugar and I take my insulin every day. But if I forget to take my insulin or if I eat something that has a lot of sugar in it and I'm not home the nuerapathy kicks in and is very painful. It creeps up, it's not a sharp pain, rather, it takes hours and then the pain becomes unbearable. It feels like my toes are itching but when you scratch it, the itching sensation doesn't go away.

I can't find a job for my apprenticeship in logistics so from now on i'm going to class without working and no money so i have to rely on money i made those past months.
Really frustrating when you trynna get out the mud and you feel like no doors opens up for you

I broke my leg. Tore it up completely. Playing football in gym, turned to plant my leg and pow. bone popped, hairline fracture, patellar tendon all lit up. I couldn’t lift my right leg at all. Two screws in my knee till this day.

Second one was I got hit in the eye with a monkey wrench from seven stories up.

So I was living in Flatbush and this kid down the hall from Me was riding his bike back and forth on the block. So he said he wanted me to watch it and to wait while he goes upstairs. So I said cool. Then he asked me if I could catch something and I’m like 9 so Im like okay lemme catch. Somtimes I say that the phrase GOD works in mysterious ways is accurate. I kept going in my mom’s purse to take money out. Little five dollars here, ten there. I brought this silver Spider-Man toy and the shit was this odd toy. Like it had a symbiote look to it like Venom, but silver.

From the terrace he throws it down. So I look up to catch it and I’m like what the hell? This ain’t like the damn silver Spider-Man toy, even though he never said nothing about it being that. POW. My eye was fucked up for like two weeks, I was seeing yellow and everything out that eye. never went back in her purse.

Grown ass woman broke up wit me when I was 15, hurt for a whole two years and fucked me up with women for 8

yea

prolly gettin teeth pulled goin into 6th grade

sposed to get 4 that day but only got 1 cuz numbin my gums (pause) wasn't gon work

had to be knocked out

I broke my leg. Tore it up completely. Playing football in gym, turned to plant my leg and pow. bone popped, hairline fracture, patellar tendon all lit up. I couldn’t lift my right leg at all. Two screws in my knee till this day.

Second one was I got hit in the eye with a monkey wrench from seven stories up.

How you still alive???

How you still alive???
I been through a lot. Saw my pops deal with cancer for like four years, he died the day after my birthday. Moms dealt with cancer as well and it it took her out too. Saw them both in bed struggle with cancer at the same time. She passed away two years as well. It two days before her birthday. She and my grandfather died on back to back days. So it’s rough but it’s only due to GOD. I remember reading the report of what happened to my surgery the other day. It was a lot man.

I forgot to say the doctor said what happened said to me the reason it didn’t kill me was because it was thrown at an angle, it wasn’t beamed straight down. Funny thing was it didnt break anything. X-rays came back negative, he said if it hit me in my head it probably would’ve killed me.

Pain #3: MRSA infection

Well...at the time I didn't know it was MRSA. I thought it was a pimple or an in-grown hair right below my belly button. I noticed the shyt started gettin bigger and a lil painful. On top of that, my stomach began swelling up, and the area around the infection was hardening. Like as if I had a hard plate under my skin. My stomach was lookin like Gucci Man's b4 he went to prison.

So one night, my s/o had the bright idea to squeeze it. She assumed it had to be a big azzz pimple. Smh. When this hefa went to squeezing, I yelled at the TOP of my lungs. The pain was so unbearable I IMMEDIATELY yelled for her to stop.

I just sat there on the couch rocking back & forth cuz I was in so much pain. Hell...I think she made it worse. The next day she took me to the doctor's office (where she worked at). Doctor. ran some test. Came back in the room and told me I had MRSA. Doc had to take care of it right there in the room.

He pretty much had to numb the infection. Then made I think 2 incisions to widen it. Next thing you know, he began squee...*almost throws up in mouth thinkin about it again*...squeezing out as much of the gunk that built up. Then he packed the hole with some gauze type material. This went on for about 2 weeks, every 3 days I think.

The gauze must've had some kinda medication in it. B/c each visit, the hardened area began shrinking. The swelling of my stomach began going down to. Eventually I was MRSA free, but DAMN! That shyt was an ordeal.

I didn't even think just how serious it could've gotten until my sister told me about MRSA infections. She told me how you could easily lose ya life if not treated asap. Had I not gone to the doctor to get it treated properly, smh.

How I got the infection...the fuccin gym. ALWAYS wipe down the equipment before AND after each use.

Last edited:
someone mentioned an earache. them muthas ain't no joke neither. i tolerated the pain i went through so far and although they were survived i could tell they could beast handle my ass if not dealt with. i buy earache drops to thwart that shit from ever reaching its potential agony. don't even wanna test it. sometimes i entertain the thought of not having any remedies around.......NIGGA!

Back