Welcome To aBlackWeb

WORST ONLINE GAMING DEFEAT YOU'VE EVER SUFFERED

Any of y'all ever play a South Korean in the original Starcraft?

I did back around '99 or 2000. I had been playing against my boys whenever they would fall through. Had some long ass serious battles but I was coming out the winner a lot. Jumped on Battlenet and after adjusting to playing without being able to talk shit I was taking down niggas left and right.

Then I played against a Korean.

Muhfucka hit me with a Zerg rush in mere minutes. I'm like nah this shit ain't finna fly so I ran it back with him but switched from Protoss to Terran and started trying to crank out Marines as fast as possible. I think I got four deployed from two barracks with more on the way before this nigga rushed me again and I lost about as fast as the first time. I'm like "fuck this" and pulled out my Brood War CD and popped it in, figuring I needed to balance this shit out and logged in again. This time I jumped in on a 2 on 2 match with three Koreans. My teammate played Terran like I did and both cats we were up against were running Zerg. I started trying to build as fast as I could, but managed to get only two barracks up before getting attacked. I check on my partner and this nigga had something like 4-5 barracks, a squadron of Marines, bunkers at the entrance of his spot loaded with Marines and missile launchers to detect cloaked and hidden enemies. Dude ended up sending his troops my way but by the time they got there I was wiped out.

To date I've NEVER been able to last more than 4 minutes or so playing on Battle.net against a Korean.

Infinite goats, starcraft was my whole damn childhood i started playing in like the 4th grade and kept playing for almost a decade. Never fucked with sc2 though just wasnt the same to me.

Infinite goats, starcraft was my whole damn childhood i started playing in like the 4th grade and kept playing for almost a decade. Never fucked with sc2 though just wasnt the same to me.

I still have yet to pick up SC2. I haven't mastered the first one yet. Shit, I still haven't been able to figure out how to build shit so cramped like the Koreans do.

Edit: These are just waiting for me to stop being lazy and re-install 'em.

starcraft.jpg

Last edited:
Lmfao, i know ive had a bunch, but there is only one that stuck with me really well.

I was playing Fight Night: Champion. Figured i would give online a try. I would beat the shit out of all my irl friends, so i figured i would be decent online.

Had a few drinks in me, jump on the mic. Searched for game and found one, and im sitting there talking shit to the dude who doesnt have a mic just fucking around. Like 10 seconds before the fights about to start, dude jumps on the mic like "YOU"RE ABOUT TO DO WHAT?!?! MOTHERFUCKER IM GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU SO BAD YOUR GRANDMA'S GOING TO CALL YOU ASKING WHAT'S WRONG!!!"

It was totally unexpected so i start dying laughing. Fight starts.

Fucking fight doesnt last all but maybe 20 seconds. I was able to get a hook on him, but he pulls off a combo like i've never seen before and the last punch was a haymaker, knocks me out cold. Doesnt do a countdown or anything, just knocked the fuck out. So dude proceeds to continue talking shit to me but i couldnt even say anything.

Mine came from fight night champion too lol.

I was on like a 3 game win streak and fought this dude that had a middleweight boxer created to look like Morgan Freeman. Grey afro and everything.

Dude proceeded to kick my ass the whole 12 rounds. Knocked me down three times.

I couldnt hit him. Constantly moving and countering me everytime i threw more than one punch. I was heated.

I still have yet to pick up SC2. I haven't mastered the first one yet. Shit, I still haven't been able to figure out how to build shit so cramped like the Koreans do.

View attachment 57972

Yeah when you start to get competitive, you get builds that are very precise timings down to how many workers you have. And those top end koreans play with like 400 actions per minute which is insane. They actually remastered starcraft and its a free download now.

Any bullshit ass madden game online.....1:00 left in the game the defense turns into shit and let the opponent kick the game winning field goal....happened a lot smh

View attachment 57972
this the game with them organic things that can be hatched and have a hive?

i used to love this game.

Back