Welcome To aBlackWeb

WORST ONLINE GAMING DEFEAT YOU'VE EVER SUFFERED

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Everyone doesn't always win. We've all suffered defeat at some point in time.

So this thread is dedicated to everyone who's gotten the breaks beat off them in Madden...NBA2K...C.O.D....GTA...or whateva online game you played.

Share your stories mayne.

Was playing C.O.D (forgot which one) online and was gettin my azzz WHOOPED!!

Man I died so many times...I think I fired off 5 shots the most b4 someone killed me. Shyt was pissin me off.

The kicker...I had a semi auto and was unloading on this muthafucca. This fool kills me with a knife! He must'v realized he can get his kill count up by killing me, b/c everytime I spawned back into battle...THIS muthafucca waa right there to kill my azzz!

I gave up. I stopped playing C.O.D. after that.

Lmfao, i know ive had a bunch, but there is only one that stuck with me really well.

I was playing Fight Night: Champion. Figured i would give online a try. I would beat the shit out of all my irl friends, so i figured i would be decent online.

Had a few drinks in me, jump on the mic. Searched for game and found one, and im sitting there talking shit to the dude who doesnt have a mic just fucking around. Like 10 seconds before the fights about to start, dude jumps on the mic like "YOU"RE ABOUT TO DO WHAT?!?! MOTHERFUCKER IM GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU SO BAD YOUR GRANDMA'S GOING TO CALL YOU ASKING WHAT'S WRONG!!!"

It was totally unexpected so i start dying laughing. Fight starts.

Fucking fight doesnt last all but maybe 20 seconds. I was able to get a hook on him, but he pulls off a combo like i've never seen before and the last punch was a haymaker, knocks me out cold. Doesnt do a countdown or anything, just knocked the fuck out. So dude proceeds to continue talking shit to me but i couldnt even say anything.

COD.......my squad and I was going up against a squad of kids. They were all a crew. My dudesd and I were real good in COD and we was talking shit to these little nigga's.

Them little bastards was quick scoping and shotgunning the fuck out of my crew. Hahaha that shit was hilarious and infuriating at the same time because we was talking shit when the game started but it was nothing but crickets chirping when we ran the first rounds in capture the flag.

We got our revenge in death match but the damage was already done. They kicked our ass 6-2 smh one of them assholes said they had to get off it was his bath time LMAO. I felt disgusted

Last edited:
I started playing Quake online using my old AOL account. Shit was ass. Lag was turrble, something like 500-600ms. Every time I spawned I'd get blown the fuck up. That first day I said "fuck this", caught the freight to the local ISP and paid for a month of service and got their little floppy disk of goodies. That was the end of me and AOL for good.

Was playing Madden 18 online... Dude I was playing had the Patriots. This nigga drop back and got like 7 seconds of pristine protection, 65 yard touchdown first play on a post. I throw a pick my first possession. Switch my d up for this next drive...still pristine protection. .. Nigga throws a 60 yard touchdown on a post again! Long story short... This nigga threw for 388 yards Midway through the second quarter. Score was 42-0.... Somehow my router got unplugged for 15 seconds and I couldn't continue...

I was playing Metroid on Nes as a kid, I got to the final level and either had a panic attack or a seizure....shit fucked me up bad , i'm dizzy thinking about it........them mother brains or what ever fucked with me

Street Fighter IV. They put the final update for it up as one of the PS+ free games. So I DLed it and thought I was just going to jump on there and compete after not playing the game for 2 years. Man pretty much the only people online were high level dudes that had been playing the game since it dropped. The very first match, dude got a double Perfect on me. I was like "Nah, I'm good," and didn't play it again.

This one dude beat me so bad in street fighter 4 that when he messaged me talking shit he asked "how does it feel to get destroyed so badly "

And all I could say was "not good man"

When GTA online first came out I was big into racing and was on a hot streak with the same group of dudes for like 4 races straight. Next race I'm neck and neck with this kid and a hill Billy swerves his truck into me and I spin out and roll down a hill right before the finish line and finish 6th smh

Any of y'all ever play a South Korean in the original Starcraft?

I did back around '99 or 2000. I had been playing against my boys whenever they would fall through. Had some long ass serious battles but I was coming out the winner a lot. Jumped on Battlenet and after adjusting to playing without being able to talk shit I was taking down niggas left and right.

Then I played against a Korean.

Muhfucka hit me with a Zerg rush in mere minutes. I'm like nah this shit ain't finna fly so I ran it back with him but switched from Protoss to Terran and started trying to crank out Marines as fast as possible. I think I got four deployed from two barracks with more on the way before this nigga rushed me again and I lost about as fast as the first time. I'm like "fuck this" and pulled out my Brood War CD and popped it in, figuring I needed to balance this shit out and logged in again. This time I jumped in on a 2 on 2 match with three Koreans. My teammate played Terran like I did and both cats we were up against were running Zerg. I started trying to build as fast as I could, but managed to get only two barracks up before getting attacked. I check on my partner and this nigga had something like 4-5 barracks, a squadron of Marines, bunkers at the entrance of his spot loaded with Marines and missile launchers to detect cloaked and hidden enemies. Dude ended up sending his troops my way but by the time they got there I was wiped out.

To date I've NEVER been able to last more than 4 minutes or so playing on Battle.net against a Korean.

1 on 1 deathmatch with a kid on GTA online

up north in the woods near the mill.......lil man murked me like 7 times in a row within seconds of me respawning

lil bad ass shoulda been in bed it was a school night

i used to play world of warcraft...me and my homie used to go on these missions.

this one time, we completing this mission....and a horde dude came thru....dude kept killing both of us. nigga killed us like 13 times before we got him.

then during this other game......we were told the horde was invading our castle. so everyone was going back to the castle....

man it had to be about a thousand of them niggas. and they was strong as shit...they killing everyone...killed the king, killed all the guards......shit was funny.

they always used to beat us.

Back