Welcome To aBlackWeb

Worst jobs you ever had thread

Woat job was when i craigslist a summer job working for the ny giants as a concession stand worker. Man i thought i hit a lick. I was bout 17 maybe or 18 and Advertising being able to see free giants games sold me...

Man.....

So first of all i never been to giants stadium before and broke living in nyc, that was one hell of a mission. Still first day, im excited.

I finally get to arena and security directs me to the workers entrance so im feeling boss as fuck as i walk up the ramp....

Im thinkin its on and poppin and then i see this long as line of at least 100 people and im told this the line to get ready for work....

Man....my dumbass didnt realize it was a job walking around the stadium seats selling gatorades and hot dogs and shit and it was commission based......all bad

I knew i was in some fuck shit when i seen damn near fiends waiting to grab their lil portable stands and strategically place high valued items on it so they can get the best commissions. (Shit that clicked to me after bout the 3rd time i had to go back n re up)

Man...im over here walkin all up and done this fuckin stadium, sweating like a muthafucka. Getting called gatorade boy which really fucking annoyed me. So i would try and take a break and watch some of the game cuz i had never been to one before and these fuck niggas had spotters all around stadium to ensure you didnt even look at the field smfh.

So after the game and bout 5 hours of continuous walking, i told myself,well i sold alot of shit so ill be making bank atleast. Man few days later i get a check in the mail for cot damn $21.15!! I was so upset and embarrassed i didnt even cash the check cuz i knew the cashier would just laugh at my broke ass so i just vowed to never do this shit again.
Yeah those niggaz legit had to have tunnel vision, but dawg $22 on a check worst check I got was for $34 dollars that's cuz they took a chunk for my drug test and some other weak shit. As a teenager that disappointment woulda had me heated

my first job was at rainbow shop as security.

nice to see so many beautiful black women....but i also got to deal with the attitudes too.

then crackhead dudes i knew robbed the place and i had to quit, or snitch and move out of my hood.

I was only 18...

so i quit
Had to help security at one of my old job when they called the police I didn't even make eye contact when they pulled up. Fiend stole $800 worth of levis and the bitch pulled up talmbout "which one did it" im like bitch i work here I got a badge on. Felt like a sucka conversing with the boys

Back in college, I used to carry out door to door sales selling annuities, insurance, dividends, bonds etc. They had us go over this script and made sure that we had it memorized so we wouldn't look unprofessional while lying to people. Smh, this was in Gulf Breeze, Navarre FL area and I would walk up to these large homes and felt completely overwhelmed. Had doors shut in my face, people threatening to call the cops etc. and it was all commission based too. The last straw was the old lady pouring screaming at me in her driveway while her neighbors were watching lol saying that I conned her. It was frustrating to see some of my coworkers having the easier markets.

Back in college, I used to carry out door to door sales selling annuities, insurance, dividends, bonds etc. They had us go over this script and made sure that we had it memorized so we wouldn't look unprofessional while lying to people. Smh, this was in Gulf Breeze, Navarre FL area and I would walk up to these large homes and felt completely overwhelmed. Had doors shut in my face, people threatening to call the cops etc. and it was all commission based too. The last straw was the old lady pouring screaming at me in her driveway while her neighbors were watching lol saying that I conned her. It was frustrating to see some of my coworkers having the easier markets.
Damn on some vector knives ass shit but with insurance, in Florida too? You lucky one of those mawfuckas ain't get drunk and shoot you

worked at a waterpark during the summer. Thought it be on some saved by the bell Beach club shit. The bitches were ugly, Niggas in the sun getting soo dark i was turning purple and sweating like a mofo errday. Also the pay was trash

Worked at Dollar General smh, shit was crazy. I think I was getting like $5.15 or $4.75 an hour working 2 days out of the week

Saw my 1st check, I think that shit was like $61.33 after taxes :scust:. I can wake up and scratch my ass and make mo money than this shit. So I started stealing out that bitch. I use to ring up Hawaiian Punches for .25 cents, take home like 4-6 of them shits, packs of cookies I'll ring up for .50 cents, socks and drawers, t-shirts, I'd ring up for $1.25 and keep for myself or I'd sell them shits to niggas. Box Fans I'd ring up for .30 cents and then sell them shits for 10 dollars. I was taking request on shit to get outta that mugg to steal that niggas and chicks wanted.

Inventory at the end of each quarter stayed unbalanced Lol. Boss lady, always complained about the numbers not matching with the items in the store,

Me: "riight"

Crazy part about that job, I got fired for trying to stop another motherfucka from stealing out the store Lol smh.

Man you over 25 and gotta work at one of them shits, Dollar General or Family Dollar, shid, betta take advantage of that "void" option on the cash register, I know I did.

Last edited:
Damn on some vector knives ass shit but with insurance, in Florida too? You lucky one of those mawfuckas ain't get drunk and shoot you

Lol. I actually had an interview with that Vector knives shyt.

Dude tried to sell me on how good the company is...how good the knives were...how he got clients, one of them was a Senator...blah blah.

Told him I was interested and he set up a day and time to come do orientation...never went back. I knew that shyt was a scam as soon as be 1st mentioned the knives

Did some campaigning work for the Mayor or some person that was running for office, had to be up and on post (the area) for 6:00 a.m. and stay there up until 8:00 p.m. when the polls closed. Shidddd Lol

We got up and it was still dark outside and cold, went to the HQ and got the flyers to pass out and signs to hold up. Man after a hour of standing out there flagging down cars, holding up signs and shit. I told my cuzin, "man fuck this shit, man take me home" Nigga threw them flyers in the gutta and took the signs and dropped them shits off at a park by some swings and slides and went home. Woke up, got on Madden for the rest of the day and around 6:12 p.m. we went to HQ and said we ran outta stuff. Ppl was like, we came to yall post but yall weren't there, sholl lied and said we went and got breakfast and then came back Lol

Fuck them 75 dollars, I think the nigga we were helping ended up losing the election race any fucking way. Lol

Worked at Yonkers sewage treatment plant ...... barely one day. Showed up for orientation, filled out some paperwork and sat in a class for a hour or so before the tour of the place.
Well, while on tour, one of the sewage pipes burst. Literally shit everywhere! They gave us big ass squeegee, brooms and shovels to push the shit down the drain and shovel into buckets what wouldn't go down the drain. Worst smell ever ..... and the chemicals they used to break down the shit was powerful enough to eat away at the soles of shoes. Some dude threw up from the sight and smell ...... that got me to dry heaving and I just dropped my broom and bounced. Old heads was laughing at me like "c'mon young blood, this ain't shit ....... oh wait, yeah it is! Come back, this good money!"
The smell was stuck on me when I got outside. Didn't have a car and had to ride the bus ..... needless to say I had the whole back of the bus to myself because of the smell. Had to take a shower, a bath, and another shower .......

Worst job was Terminex. Worked in a branch with nothing but red necks from Bum Fuck, TN and North MS. The job itself wasn't bad but the winter of 2010 we started doing insulation jobs. This carried over into the summer and that's when shit got real. Ended up talking bad to my supervisor bc he wanted us to do an insulation job at 2pm while it was 95° outside. If you know anything about attics, you know they tend to be much warmer than the outside temp. This beer keg belly bitch wasted 5 minutes of my life trying to explain to me how it wasn't that hot and the job wouldn't take long. Afterwards, I convinced him to set my markers in the attic and I'd handle the rest. Jone wasn't up there a full 10 minutes before coming down sweating bullets and ultimately agreeing to scheduling that and future jobs all in the a.m. The termite work wasn't that bad but it was highway robbery for the customer. Eventually I learned the game and started giving folks 'the bizness' on those jobs. Got even wiser and started doing work on the side. If a job was $1500, I'd negotiate a smaller fee and do the job on the wknd. Same for insulation jobs. Between that and the supplies I was lifting weekly, it was plenty of money to be made. Biggest issue was I knew this job wasn't taking me anywhere. And the moment I mentioned going to school, the HR rep, branch manager and that beer keg belly bitch held a meeting about the importance of being committed to the job. Got fired for forging some documentation that was suppose to allow me to wear a beard. They flagged that shit in less than 24 hours, fired me two days later.

Who was that one nigga who worked at the sex shop? Nigga had the goat stories.

First job. Changing oil on cars. Worked there 2 and a half years, for the first year and a half I was below the cars. There was only one pit guy for the 3 bays, so I would be running bay to bay dropping oil on all the cars and checking the fluids in the differentials. Sometimes we would do over 80 cars a day. Got so many fucking burns on my arm from exhaust pipes and doing the job was never clean. Eventually got the chance to go upstairs and start selling stuff but stumbled on my second job working on train and left.

Back