Welcome To aBlackWeb

Worst jobs you ever had thread

2nd worse was Walmart unloading the trucks at nite.

After that 1st nite, my body felt like I got jumped by 15 people. Could barely walk or move the next day. Even my on dad was laughing at me. I quit after 3 days. The breaking point was one of the heavy azzz furniture pieces almost fell on my azzz...cuz someone put that shyt on the top of the load.

Worked for this job when I was pregnant and FedEx put me on maternity leave too early. It was HORRIBLE, i just started lashing out on mother fuckers. Little Mexicans talking to me like I'm beneath them and shit, I'm pregnant and they got me doing dumb shit for hours. Standing up taking PLASTIC off dvd cases, seriously? Fuck outta here. FedEx was crazy but I stayed there longer than any job and it was my favorite job.

And yo the crazy shit is after you took the plastic off, you had to put it through another machine to put the fucking plastic back on. I'm getting mad just thinking about it. received_1952249691451871.gif

2nd worse was Walmart unloading the trucks at nite.

After that 1st nite, my body felt like I got jumped by 15 people. Could barely walk or move the next day. Even my on dad was laughing at me. I quit after 3 days. The breaking point was one of the heavy azzz furniture pieces almost fell on my azzz...cuz someone put that shyt on the top of the load.
Heard hella stories about overnight at wal mart none of em positive. Everyone in there be lookin suicidal, I did work at a retail store called boscovs. They put receiving through the MOST bullshit. On top of unloading multiple trucks a day we had to take the merchandise on the sales floor afterwards, help AP with shoplifters at night, had to do janitorial work from 3-5 (supervisor asked me to clean someone's shit off a vacuum cleaner box, I told her I'm not a zookeeper FOH) build beds and occasionally be a cashier. Had to take customers furniture to their cars too. 1 time had to move 300 sauder bookcases (65 pounds and higher) around in numerical order. To this day idk how I stayed there for 16 months used to come in high everyday smoke bud on break and afterwards final straw was when they passed me over on a manager position then asked me to train that person. I didn't even mention the near fights and death threats from coworkers daily yet lls

Worked for this job when I was pregnant and FedEx put me on maternity leave too early. It was HORRIBLE, i just started lashing out on mother fuckers. Little Mexicans talking to me like I'm beneath them and shit, I'm pregnant and they got me doing dumb shit for hours. Standing up taking PLASTIC off dvd cases, seriously? Fuck outta here. FedEx was crazy but I stayed there longer than any job and it was my favorite job.
Lol yeah that sounds annoying as hell, I heard FedEx was hella fast paced, those warehouse jobs treat pregnant women so wrong I've seen it firsthand, this one girl was 9 months and still operating a forklift and lift I was like if I was her dude I woulda pulled up and fought whoever green lit that shit

Lol yeah that sounds annoying as hell, I heard FedEx was hella fast paced, those warehouse jobs treat pregnant women so wrong I've seen it firsthand, this one girl was 9 months and still operating a forklift and lift I was like if I was her dude I woulda pulled up and fought whoever green lit that shit

Yeah FedEx was crazy. I worked at the main hub in Memphis so I was pretty much in like the airport. They were tripping though because once I found out I was pregnant with my daughter I couldn't work hard like I was doing. They were trying to tell me until I bring a note from my doctor they expect me to lift at least 70 lbs.

received_1945002838843223.gif

I let all that shit go right by me, senior manager right there helping and all. Before I got pregnant though I loved my job. Had to scan at least 400 packages an hour, I was scanning like 800+ an hour, lifting 200lb boxes and stuff. I enjoyed it though.

Yeah FedEx was crazy. I worked at the main hub in Memphis so I was pretty much in like the airport. They were tripping though because once I found out I was pregnant with my daughter I couldn't work hard like I was doing. They were trying to tell me until I bring a note from my doctor they expect me to lift at least 70 lbs.

View attachment 15974

I let all that shit go right by me, senior manager right there helping and all. Before I got pregnant though I loved my job. Had to scan at least 400 packages an hour, I was scanning like 800+ an hour, lifting 200lb boxes and stuff. I enjoyed it though.
70 pounds? They were drunk as a mawfucka, I've been in the warehouse industry for about 7 years it's time for something new after I move tho shits draining

70 pounds? They were drunk as a mawfucka, I've been in the warehouse industry for about 7 years it's time for something new after I move tho shits draining

Yeah I'm over it, I rather work from home and I'm about to go back to school. Those warehouse jobs are for the birds man. I can't do it again.

Yeah I'm over it, I rather work from home and I'm about to go back to school. Those warehouse jobs are for the birds man. I can't do it again.
Once I get transferred and stay there for 6-8 months I'm done with that treachery. 25 with a sore back at times smh

Oh nah, that's not good. Our bodies really take hits with those types of jobs. They don't care neither, if you hurt yourself someone else will be right in to take your place.
All about the numbers with those fuckboys. Eventually I think more warehouses will turn to machines but loading Amazon products into 20+ trucks for 10+ hours a day ain't the wave. I was already skinny and I lost 25 pounds since I started this job got niggaz thinking I'm sick lls. We gotta take chances and do things that make us happy so ima finish this movie script, worst thing they can tell me is no, I've been rejected most of my life so that ain't shit to me lls

All about the numbers with those fuckboys. Eventually I think more warehouses will turn to machines but loading Amazon products into 20+ trucks for 10+ hours a day ain't the wave. I was already skinny and I lost 25 pounds since I started this job got niggaz thinking I'm sick lls. We gotta take chances and do things that make us happy so ima finish this movie script, worst thing they can tell me is no, I've been rejected most of my life so that ain't shit to me lls

No lie, on Friday's we got thousands of Amazon packages in FedEx. I was hitting like 2,000+ at the end of the night.

Had quite a few soul-destroying jobs in my time.

Still in university and needing some extra cash at the time I signed up for a telesales job selling cancer insurance. The first week wasn't too bad as it was just training which was paid. After that, having to cold call people selling cancer insurance does not do wonders for your morale. It was also the case where you either sold or they would sack you - I walked out after a month.

After university I answered what was adverised as a publishing and media job which turned out to be another cold calling job selling dodgy advertisements to businesses. I just needed the cash so I did it anyway... I only lasted a day. Eight years later I see in the news that the people running the 'company' were being convicted for fraud:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-37797738

I've done countless other warehouse jobs in my time - the joys of being over qualified and underexperienced during the financial crisis.

Cot damn nigga 7years? Hope you manager or some shit by now.

my first job was at rainbow shop as security.

nice to see so many beautiful black women....but i also got to deal with the attitudes too.

then crackhead dudes i knew robbed the place and i had to quit, or snitch and move out of my hood.

I was only 18...

so i quit

Woat job was when i craigslist a summer job working for the ny giants as a concession stand worker. Man i thought i hit a lick. I was bout 17 maybe or 18 and Advertising being able to see free giants games sold me...

Man.....

So first of all i never been to giants stadium before and broke living in nyc, that was one hell of a mission. Still first day, im excited.

I finally get to arena and security directs me to the workers entrance so im feeling boss as fuck as i walk up the ramp....

Im thinkin its on and poppin and then i see this long as line of at least 100 people and im told this the line to get ready for work....

Man....my dumbass didnt realize it was a job walking around the stadium seats selling gatorades and hot dogs and shit and it was commission based......all bad

I knew i was in some fuck shit when i seen damn near fiends waiting to grab their lil portable stands and strategically place high valued items on it so they can get the best commissions. (Shit that clicked to me after bout the 3rd time i had to go back n re up)

Man...im over here walkin all up and done this fuckin stadium, sweating like a muthafucka. Getting called gatorade boy which really fucking annoyed me. So i would try and take a break and watch some of the game cuz i had never been to one before and these fuck niggas had spotters all around stadium to ensure you didnt even look at the field smfh.

So after the game and bout 5 hours of continuous walking, i told myself,well i sold alot of shit so ill be making bank atleast. Man few days later i get a check in the mail for cot damn $21.15!! I was so upset and embarrassed i didnt even cash the check cuz i knew the cashier would just laugh at my broke ass so i just vowed to never do this shit again.

One of the goat jobs was working at this start up restaurant in my neighborhood towards end of that summer so yea i must of been bout 17. Man i was fuckin wit every chick movin in that bitch. We was all line cooks and it was this one chick who was a straight nympho. Never seen an out of control girl like this especially at our age, she would literally push me into the bathroom when the restuarant was quiet and try fuckin, like literally pullin my dick out suckin it, trying to fuck. I would quickly back out cuz i was really trying to get this money and not lose my job, plus i had another lil chick in there i really wanted.

Lol man so surprisingly nobody caught us then but the funny moment i will always laugh about is when im just finishing up on a order, past it off to the head chef to give to cashier and its just me and her for like minute. This broad backs her ass on me and my lil horny ass gets caught in the moment and start rubbing her pussy thru her jeans and the head chef just walks in and catches me and turns back around mad quick like ohh fuck lmaoo.

He was a real straight edge older cat who looked like james earl jones and spoke like him too. He was a chef who took his job way too serious but also was an aspiring actor so he would jus randomly outburts in theatre scenes but he was cool as fuck. Lmao nigga pulled me aside later and was so disappointed in me and saying how this was a good opportunity i didnt want to mess up over a chick like her etc... ha good times, was there till i left to my first year in college.

Oh yea the chick look like a skinny ass keyshia cole, i wasnt really all that attracted to her but that freak shit had me lol.

Cot damn nigga 7years? Hope you manager or some shit by now.
I have a chance for a lead position at this current job, I was too unruly in my younger years and missed like 3 management opportunities. Had an old manager tell me I was too inconsistent and smoked too much for that position even tho my supervisor wanted me to be in charge. I was like 21 lls

Back