• Hip Hop Is Dead

• Untitled

• Nasir

• KD1

• KD2

• KD3

• Magic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nasir is not a bad album or even approaching one. It's just short.

Stop it, this Nigga produced that album

6aJqG8jPlABkLj71zW97Cet5caOXQ0HMFPFsYhM1ucE.png

A
I’m listening to it now @Eyerone you’re out of your mind.

Listen to Lost Freestyle and tell me that that’s a trash song.

That’s like me saying “listen to Adam and Eve and tell me that’s a trash song”

That entire lost tapes 2 album is forgettable to me when I consider the entirety of Nas’s discography, let alone if I compare it to against the original Lost Tapes. Lost Tapes 2 doesn’t measure up in any shape or form when it comes to replay value, for me. I’d rather listen to Nastradamus or Nasir any day.

Not For Radio
Cops Shot The Kid
Bonjour
Adam & Eve

More memorable and better songs than anything I heard on The Lost Tapes 2. I still haven’t looked at the track list for Lost Tapes 2 and don’t remember one song on there.

A

That’s like me saying “listen to Adam and Eve and tell me that’s a trash song”

That entire lost tapes 2 album is forgettable to me when I consider the entirety of Nas’s discography, let alone if I compare it to against the original Lost Tapes. Lost Tapes 2 doesn’t measure up in any shape or form when it comes to replay value, for me. I’d rather listen to Nastradamus or Nasir any day.

Not For Radio
Cops Shot The Kid
Bonjour
Adam & Eve

More memorable and better songs than anything I heard on The Lost Tapes 2. I still haven’t looked at the track list for Lost Tapes 2 and don’t remember one song on there.
Why compare it to anything? Why can’t it be a dope project on its own? No one went into it expecting it to be better than Lost Tapes 1 or be “memorable”.

Why compare it to anything? Why can’t it be a dope project on its own? No one went into it expecting it to be better than Lost Tapes 1 or be “memorable”.

Even on its own, I’m telling you there is a reason I only listened to it twice and moved on with my life.

Especially with that weak ass Al Jarreau song he tried to do.

Lol why is THAT the only song I remember?

Even on its own, I’m telling you there is a reason I only listened to it twice and moved on with my life.

Especially with that weak ass Al Jarreau song he tried to do.

Lol why is THAT the only song I remember?
That’s okay your, opinion is the minority everybody won’t like everything.

The only truly bad album of Nas' is Nastradamus and QBs Finest if that counts everything else is forgettable but not unlistenable. Even his worst shit still has at least 1 song you can go back and bump.

The only truly bad album of Nas' is Nastradamus and QBs Finest if that counts everything else is forgettable but not unlistenable. Even his worst shit still has at least 1 song you can go back and bump.
Qb's finest😮😮 nah you buggin on that one
Find ya wealth
Self conscience
Power rap
Fire
Street glory
Da bridge. Nah that joint has some heat

Back