• Hip Hop Is Dead

• Untitled

• Nasir

• KD1

• KD2

• KD3

• Magic

Results are only viewable after voting.
What would y’all call the equivalent of the Beyhive or like that show The Swarm to Nas Stans like this nigga? They should definitely do a season 2 but base it on rap nigga fansView attachment 1054589

I had to look up just what the hell was going on there. I still don't know how to feel about the shit, but at least I finally understand.

The Nastradamus still has this slot.
Streets Disciple has too many dope joints for it to be the weakest.
Hiphop is dead had better beats than Nastradamus so that kept it safe. Nasir was decent to me lol

There's two components to this discussion

1. Age. How old were you when Illmatic and It Was Written came out? I was 20 when Illmatic dropped and 22 when It Was Written came out. These albums came out at a pivotal moment of my life.

2. The internet. Nowadays you can listen to an album for free, then throw it away. Albums are disposable. Back in the day, if you spent $15 on an album, you'd listen to it more than once.

For example, when Illmatic came out, I bought the cassette tape and let the tape rock until the tape popped.

When Life Is Good came out I actually bought the compact disc from a retail store and listened to it a handful of times, I still own it, but in the days of file sharing, I don't listen to it very often because with Youtube I can listen to whatever I want.

By the time King's Disease came out, I listened to it once or twice and never listened to it again

There's two components to this discussion

1. Age. How old were you when Illmatic and It Was Written came out? I was 20 when Illmatic dropped and 22 when It Was Written came out. These albums came out at a pivotal moment of my life.

2. The internet. Nowadays you can listen to an album for free, then throw it away. Albums are disposable. Back in the day, if you spent $15 on an album, you'd listen to it more than once.

For example, when Illmatic came out, I bought the cassette tape and let the tape rock until the tape popped.

When Life Is Good came out I actually bought the compact disc from a retail store and listened to it a handful of times, I still own it, but in the days of file sharing, I don't listen to it very often because with Youtube I can listen to whatever I want.

By the time King's Disease came out, I listened to it once or twice and never listened to it again
Have you heard kings disease 2 and 3

Looks like it's between Nastradamus and Nasir according to the votes.

Nothing on Nasir is fucking with "Life We Chose" , "Project Windows" or "Come Get Me".

I know Jay made it cool to shit on "You Owe Me", but everybody had that shit blasting when it was out.
That song has aged horribly lol

Nasir is not a bad album or even approaching one. It's just short.
chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

That shit's straight dog water

Who are you
War against love
Art of it

Jus cuz you don't like doesn't mean everyone does

I mean, I take most of yalls opinions w/ a grain of salt anyways lol

And yet niggas in here are saying Nasir is his worst album? Lol ok

Back