Welcome To aBlackWeb

Workout Music

tmp-cam-8150642229854803683.jpg tmp-cam-3456146625785536224.jpg tmp-cam-1511250219589877394.jpg Screenshot_20190325-161315_Google Play Music.jpg

The whole pastor troy face off album, any pac, most west coast gangsta rap for that matter, project pat, bg, etc

I like a blend of hardcore and bars....the louder the better

I like to listen to System of a Down’s Toxicity album because they have constant tempo changes that keeps tha focus off wanting to quit lol

Had this bumpin in my ear. Had a nigga nodded his head in the gym wit no fuccs given

I dont give a fuck it can be all music just not only hip hop. I signed up at a gym recently I had take a long off because deadlift fucked up my back but now when i have a gf we workout together and she knows alot about training .

Send some real shit . I have spotify and youtube

I havesome good as shit aswell that I blasted yesterday

Last edited:
I dont have a region or style that I like for working out

shits just gotta be hard......big beats, tough bars, LOUD

Couple shots of my latest list

tmp-cam-8836315176438920738.jpg tmp-cam-6158538840928356387.jpg

I dont give a fuck it can be all music just not only hip hop. I signed up at a gym recently I had take a long off because deadlift fucked up my back but now when i have a gf we workout together and she knows alot about training .

Send some real shit . I have spotify and youtube

I havesome good as shit aswell that I blasted yesterday

:tuh: let me find out you taking zumba classes mane

My favorite workout track:

Oh shit I used to blast this shit 10 years ago I ll try workout with it again and see how it works out . I will take 2 coffien tablets + 2energy drinks before my workout today. Gonna kill it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2

View attachment 151274View attachment 151275

im not familiar with any thes

View attachment 151274View attachment 151275
Brother im not familiar with any of those songs but ill add them and see how it works out and no I dont do zumba . I just go there and lift weights and do some boxning and end up with sittin in the sauna for a hour . Good shit

• Goat
dmx definitely, 50 cent, Lox, Dave East, Meek Mill, Rick Ross

My fav 50 cent what up gangsta that shit used to get me hyped as fuck. Lox i dont know never been a huge fan .. Dave East yes thats my nigga. Meek Mill meh and same with Ross he a fraud

Dave east said conversations with millionaires will make you talk different and skrilla zoe said i switch beatz like alicias husband.. brahhh this is hard as fuck
Click on this video, it will take u to the moment, ,, Skrilla Zoe murdered that shit!! Goosebumps put that to ur list

I like to incorporate my nostalgia into my work out..

When I get to the heavy lifting part..i play this, makea me feel like a super villian charging up, on some I'm about to fuck niggaz up shit. You even hear what sounds like weights pumping in the background. When the beat drop I go in, take a break when it gets light, and go back in when it comes back in

And to end my work out, I hop on the treadmill, walk for 10 minutes to get loose then run for 8, walk for 2

While this goes at the end of the walk into the run

• Haha
Back