OPINION Women's affect on men's mental health

You not measured on how much stress is put on you, your character is d defined on how you handle that stress.

10 Niggaz could have their wife of 10 years get pregnant by their best friend..

How they handle that shit says who they are more than anything.

A weak nigga might break where as a strong one stands tall

Ok Dr. Du

And how you handle that shit is how your brought us and the relationship between you and your SO

On second thought, I'ma stay out of this one

Some of these posts are affecting my mental health

Jesus y'all can be so dense sometimes. And yes, I'm going to make this my last post and not clarify anything or elaborate.

I'll press these reactions though

A woman can be the difference between a man feeling lost in the world and insecure about his daily achievements and accomplishments and feeling strong, attractive, and having him feel his god given trait to protect and provide

A sour relationship can make a man unstable and erratic

Niggas is keeping it to black women but all men need woman behind them. I mean everything man does as a whole is usually for a woman anyways. As far as the shit in the beginning the simp who said y'all need to stop making fixing niggas a black woman's responsibility that's really saying black women shouldn't be there JUST for that purpose...

Beta out

8VUH.gif

Reactions: LUCIEN
It's one thing to say if someone CAN affect your mental state and another to say if someone SHOULD affect your mental state.

What about a mother's affect on her son's mental state?

What about an abusive boyfriend's affect on his girlfriend's mental state?

There are relationships that can warp the way you see the world and it impacts you further than just how respond to it.

Reactions: LUCIEN and Sion
A woman can be the difference between a man feeling lost in the world and insecure about his daily achievements and accomplishments and feeling strong, attractive, and having him feel his god given trait to protect and provide

Niggas is keeping it to black women but all men need woman behind them. I mean everything man does as a whole is usually for a woman anyways. As far as the shit in the beginning the simp who said y'all need to stop making fixing niggas a black woman's responsibility that's really saying black women shouldn't be there JUST for that purpose...

Beta out

View attachment 44817

Gawd Shit

I like seeing my man mentally broken. I tell him every morning that I'm all he's got, nobody else is ever going to love him in this world. I send him text messages throughout the day reminding him that he ain't shit. Whenever he's leaving the house, I ask 'Is that what you're really wearing out? Ok,I guess...'

That's how you win in a relationship. Break him then rebuild him.

I should make this a Ted talk...

Beta out

View attachment 44817

I'mma be 100% real here...

I NEVER... read that again: I NEVER NEEDED A WOMAN to feel good about myself. I WANTED a woman as my companion for life, but under no circumstances did I ever NEED a woman to validate me, make me feel any sort of way about my accomplishments or failures, or any of that other shit. I've always been the type to stand on my own two and looked at what I've done for myself and smiled with no one next to me. I didn't need a woman to find my way; I had that shit mapped out before any of them came in the picture. I knew where I was heading and how to get there and with or without my wife I would have made it happen.

Fuck kinda dude NEEDS anyone to validate him?

It’s hard dealing with broken men. These mfs don’t appreciate a chick like me til I’m gone. That’s the shit that blows me!

I try my hardest to not be an added stress to my mans life. If anything I’m trying to make them happy or uplift them when they’re going through some shit. However, handling your own personal stress is on YOU. Not anyone else.

Reactions: SeaSnake
I'mma be 100% real here...

I NEVER... read that again: I NEVER NEEDED A WOMAN to feel good about myself. I WANTED a woman as my companion for life, but under no circumstances did I ever NEED a woman to validate me, make me feel any sort of way about my accomplishments or failures, or any of that other shit. I've always been the type to stand on my own two and looked at what I've done for myself and smiled with no one next to me. I didn't need a woman to find my way; I had that shit mapped out before any of them came in the picture. I knew where I was heading and how to get there and with or without my wife I would have made it happen.

Fuck kinda dude NEEDS anyone to validate him?
I mean yeah technically nobody NEEDS a woman but when you're involved you need them to support you, make you stronger, make you whole. Or you just a sociopath B

It’s hard dealing with broken men. These mfs don’t appreciate a chick like me til I’m gone. That’s the shit that blows me!

I try my hardest to not be an added stress to my mans life. If anything I’m trying to make them happy or uplift them when they’re going through some shit. However, handling your own personal stress is on YOU. Not anyone else.
Have you ever fixed a man?

By "fixed", I mean been the means upon which his mind state has improved.

Have you ever fixed a man?

By "fixed", I mean been the means upon which his mind state has improved.
Nope. I can’t fix a man who doesn’t wanna be fixed.

I’ve helped make some improvements but the lasting result isn’t on me. I’ve wanted better for every nigga I’ve dated. They ain’t want it as bad as I did. When we broke up though, different story. They were ready.

Nope. I can’t fix a man who doesn’t wanna be fixed.

I’ve helped make some improvements but the lasting result isn’t on me. I’ve wanted better for every nigga I’ve dated. They ain’t want it as bad as I did. When we broke up though, different story. They were ready.
This is the crux of this thread.

If they wanted better for themselves, they could achieve it with or without a woman. That's not to say that a woman cannot assist in the progression (or regression) of a man's mind, but question is if it's even possible for be primarily responsible or accountable for a man's mindstate.

Because women should not be able to both reject such responsibility AND gladly accept praise for the fruit of said responsibility. If you won't accept the task of making a man better, don't take credit when the man gets better.

I mean yeah technically nobody NEEDS a woman but when you're involved you need them to support you, make you stronger, make you whole. Or you just a sociopath B

I learned over the years that the only person I can lean on to make me stronger or support me is myself. Everyone else will let you down or may throw a monkey wrench into your success out of jealousy or spite, even your own family at times. Some will want to claim that they're the reason you're successful in the first place despite never having done a thing for you.

Like I said, all I require of a woman is to be a good friend, a companion, the rest falls on me to do.

If u truly love someone u will to some degree make yourself vulnerable to them.

In turn they will have some degree of effect on you mentally at least temporarily.

Only time i truly couldnt gaf about what a chick said or did was bc i didnt gaf about her to begin with.