OPINION Women's affect on men's mental health

As for Kanye...that nigga need his mama...and prayer.

As for M'Baku...props man. WAKANDA FOREVER!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sion
Suremy someone can explain this to me. Which is it?
View attachment 44735 View attachment 44736

I see the point. Black women been trying to heal niggas for a long time. And often dont feel they get the same treatment in return. Yes it feels great for black people to build each other up to see more in each other. But alot of times black women feel they gotta be everybody doctor or therapist

A women of any color can heal and destroy the mental health of a man.

Shit is crazy

Reactions: Chicity
I see the point. Black women been trying to heal niggas for a long time. And often dont feel they get the same treatment in return. Yes it feels great for black people to build each other up to see more in each other. But alot of times black women feel they gotta be everybody doctor or therapist

A women of any color can heal and destroy the mental health of a man.

Shit is crazy
I don't know if it's relevant, but Black women on that post are pointing out that M'Baku is dating a non black woman.

A man's mental health is mostly affected by himself. If you're allowing how a woman treats you determine your mental state, you're a bitch ass nigga.

A person can cause stress

If you're in a relationship and you and your SO fuss, you might think of it as a big deal but it can have a mental strain on you that you didn't even notice till it go to a breaking point.

If you're in a relationship and you and your SO fuss, you might think of it as a big deal but it can have a mental strain on you that you didn't even notice till it go to a breaking point.

I see your point. A bad relationship constant fighting, lying, and playing games can drive anybody crazy. I think its levels to it. Im thinking Goldie might be on the mind of a man should know what he not able or willing to deal with.

I see your point. A bad relationship constant fighting, lying, and playing games can drive anybody crazy. I think its levels to it. Im thinking Goldie might be on the mind of a man should know what he not able or willing to deal with.

Its not even about the constant fighting. Its the specific fight, lying etc...that can fuck with your mental.

If its something a man did to woman and you know the old saying
"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

All shit that will def test and fuck with a man mental

A man's mental health is mostly affected by himself. If you're allowing how a woman treats you determine your mental state, you're a bitch ass nigga.
This is a very simplistic pov regarding this subject

I'ma address this more tomorrow after I've recovered from this evening

That's life. If i miss a green light, ima be tight for a sec, if my co-worker says something i dont like, ima be tight for a min, but if it's on you on how you handle stress. Blaming women for your poor choices on how you handle stress is sad and laughable.

That's life. If i miss a green light, ima be tight for a sec, if my co-worker says something i dont like, ima be tight for a min, but if it's on you on how you handle stress. Blaming women for your poor choices on how you handle stress is sad and laughable.

Its not blaming women.

But a women you love and something happen can affect your mind more than anything.

Why you think niggas and bitches have a different view on the opposite sex after a heart break.

I'm not and you shouldn't either to try and understand how life events are affected by a person of the opposite sex that you love.

But that is also with anything. Different events shape the way you view the world.

Just like how we view white ppl. We know some white aint bad but what we see and our own experiences shape the way we view shit.

Its not blaming women.

But a women you love and something happen can affect your mind more than anything.

Why you think niggas and bitches have a different view on the opposite sex after a heart break.

I'm not and you shouldn't either to try and understand how life events are affected by a person of the opposite sex that you love.

But that is also with anything. Different events shape the way you view the world.

Just like how we view white ppl. We know some white aint bad but what we see and our own experiences shape the way we view shit.

We're saying the same thing fam. The title should be "life's affect on mental health" , not women's affect. Cuz anything you say about how women affect a man's mental state u can say the same thing about his kid, his homies, co workers, etc.

We're saying the same thing fam. The title should be "life's affect on mental health" , not women's affect. Cuz anything you say about how women affect a man's mental state u can say the same thing about his kid, his homies, co workers, etc.

I just feel like it worst when its someone you love big homie.

That support can get you through a lot

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
A woman can stress a man out, just like a man can stress woman out. That's fact.

Not everyone is strong minded where they don't let someone effect them in that way.

Reactions: King Freeman
A woman is good for your mental health overall if she ain't stressing you out but she giving you box and sloppy head telling you that you're the greatest and Everything gonna be ok.
Typa fake ass relationship is this bruh? Lmao niggas really do just want sex dolls

You're reading too deep Gabi.

I'm saying a woman is definitely good for your mental health.
If all we doing is opening legs, stroking your ego and shutting up otherwise that's kinda weird bruh lol

Women ain't got one fucking thing to do with how a nigga handle stress.

If a woman or lack of a woman got you bugging, you prolly bug over every fucking thing

I think you are a lil construed.

A SO can affect your stress level not dictate it how you handle. They can shape how you deal with certain situations in the future.

A SO can literally make you better or worst. And that’s affects your mental.

You not measured on how much stress is put on you, your character is d defined on how you handle that stress.

10 Niggaz could have their wife of 10 years get pregnant by their best friend..

How they handle that shit says who they are more than anything.

A weak nigga might break where as a strong one stands tall