Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Women's affect on men's mental health

I think that Reginald guy is being one them lesbian niggas Cap B used to talk bout. That post he quoted read like a lighthearted comment, not a bash on black women. Zoe Williams made a great point, relationships are suppose to compliment your life. And as Rose Bud once said being in love is one thing, but don't be her fool. Or something like that.

If you got a bitch with bad spirits, and you a pussy whipped nigga, hell yeah that shit affects your mental health. It griefs your life. Nobody should have that kind of energy in they circle period. Leave, nigga! I did. I've seen what happens to niggas that don't. Some stone cold gangsters tripped up over pussy, smh.

But I will say it was great to have a woman that I could just be with. No paranoia, no racism, no struggle for power, no bad energy. Just peace of mind, no defensive walls, and butt naked walking round the pad. Had a lot of stuff going good for me at the point in life. I didn't need her, but I'd say that relationship definitely complimented the healthy mind state I had.

A man's mental health is mostly affected by himself. If you're allowing how a woman treats you determine your mental state, you're a bitch ass nigga.

That's outdated thinking. Peoples' environments, both physical and social, have been shown to influence mental states and development.

You really think your relationship with your parents can't shape how you engage men and women growing up later in life? A shitty female boss? A good teacher? Nobody should influence a man but himself? That's ridiculous and borderline misogynistic considering how hard you were caping for women being victims to male abuse, like you think women are frail and need protection, yet also posture as if the average male is far too strong and smart for that nonsense

That's outdated thinking. Peoples' environments, both physical and social, have been shown to influence mental states and development.

You really think your relationship with your parents can't shape how you engage men and women growing up later in life? A shitty female boss? A good teacher? Nobody should influence a man but himself? That's ridiculous and borderline misogynistic considering how hard you were caping for women being victims to male abuse, like you think women are frail and need protection, yet also posture as if the average male is far too strong and smart for that nonsense

It's misogynistic because i don't think women should be beat on by men? Lmaooo this is your argument bruh?

Ima give u a 2nd chance to craft a better stance than this bs.

My point is, why limit it to a woman's affect? It's life period.

That comes across a hell of a lot different than your original post. A good woman, a good friend, or even a good dog can benefit your mental health. Why exclude women in the original post?

Last edited:
It's misogynistic because i don't think women should be beat on by men? Lmaooo this is your argument bruh?

Ima give u a 2nd chance to craft a better stance than this bs.

"If you're allowing how a woman treats you determine your mental state, you're a bitch ass nigga."

If you're creating standards that are lower for women than men, based on assumptions about women, that's sexist. Couching it in misogynistic language, "bitch" particularly, further highlights your sexist assumptions. In one thread you're making excuses for women being mentally paralyzed from abuse, while you are in here calling men who may suffer similarly "bitch ass niggas"

It's not even hard to pinpoint. A remedial sociologist could see it

"If you're allowing how a woman treats you determine your mental state, you're a bitch ass nigga."

If you're creating standards that are lower for women than men, based on assumptions about women, that's sexist. Couching it in misogynistic language, "bitch" particularly, further highlights your sexist assumptions. In one thread you're making excuses for women being mentally paralyzed from abuse, while you are in here calling men who may suffer similarly "bitch ass niggas"

It's not even hard to pinpoint. A remedial sociologist could see it

The point of that sentence of mine you quoted was that you can't let ANYONE man or woman, determine your mental state. Same goes for a woman, if you let a man determine your mental state, how you feel about yourself, etc, you're weak af too.

I thought my point was quite clear. Idk how you took it as man vs woman thing.

The point of that sentence of mine you quoted was that you can't let ANYONE man or woman, determine your mental state. Same goes for a woman, if you let a man determine your mental state, how you feel about yourself, etc, you're weak af too.

I thought my point was quite clear. Idk how you took it as man vs woman thing.

So then all the women who Cosby raped were weak in your view. Most women who are raped and harassed are raped according to that view since they live in fear and most don't report out of that same fear.

Callous but if it's the same for men and women it's not sexist.

I doubt you would stand by that view in the case of a woman ensuring a man can't see his kids though.

So then all the women who Cosby raped were weak in your view. Most women who are raped and harassed are raped according to that view since they live in fear and most don't report out of that same fear.

Callous but if it's the same for men and women it's not sexist

If you go to the most extreme example, then yes lol I'm talking about the regular day to day interactions and arguments, not your family being raped and killed infront of you.

Back