Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW...

Shut up

They know all this especially coming from where we're from. They wanna act brand new it's on them. Nothing wrong with asking. I'll be that guy
This ain’t where you came from though.
When y’all gonna let that hurt go and stop questioning women gender when they sign up. That shit wack af for people to think you’re a man when you’re a woman.

imagine if we attacked y’all mfs calling you a female as soon as you signed up.

I thought I was the one who was supposed to be crying about it according to @meeks

Y'all cry about it some more

We just having some fun, no one really, really doubts that scandalust is a woman
It ain’t been just her. Even though he apologized. They came for pinky as well with that “man” shit

That shit tired and played the fuck out. Let that hurt go.

Reactions: Lea
They know all this especially coming from where we're from. They wanna act brand new it's on them. Nothing wrong with asking. I'll be that guy
I can't speak for others, but I'm nobody's fool and always err on the side of caution to a fault, maybe to a detriment, irl and online. Does someone have to prove themselves to me to exist freely? Of course not. Do I have to take them at their word? Hell no.

Reactions: GNS
I can see if she came from a forum that y’all loved so much. This lady ain’t never been on a forum and she gotta be a man? Sweater Gawd y’all got mental issues and ptsd.

a woman shouldn’t have to prove she a woman to nobody, especially not on the internet. And if you’re doing it because you see yourself going in their PMS but don’t wanna be caught up by any surprises , don’t or take the L.

I can see if she came from a forum that y’all loved so much. This lady ain’t never been on a forum and she gotta be a man? Sweater Gawd y’all got mental issues and ptsd.

a woman shouldn’t have to prove she a woman to nobody the internet. And if you’re doing it because you see yourself going in their PMS but don’t wanna be caught up by any surprises , don’t or take the L.

Lmaooooo @sweatergawd

:lol10:

First of all, if I was talking specifically about you I would’ve tagged you.

Fuck outta here
Yea u were just talking about the situation that just occured with the ambiguous "y'all niggaz" foh coward

Back