Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women fought for equal pay, now don't want dudes who make less than them

but do you not understand how that pool shrinks the more money they make?

Of course. And men generally I dont think we care as much if a woman is a go getter or not. So a lot of rich dudes are probably shooting for younger women.

its an interesting convo

a woman that makes more than a man would call him financially unattractive

a man that makes more than a woman would deal with her if shes attractive enough and ignore the financials

women making more money now is a good thing in general. but some of the things noted as a byproduct is straight comedy

Is 75k the standard though???

Like....I ain't ashamed.... I'm a 50k nigga....

Now I know 50k is a humble ass I can't afford side chicks but I maintain house ass bracket...

But does that make me economically ugly as fuck,??

If so kiss my whole ass

Respectfully

If I gotta buy you, you ain’t going be the only one

I have no issue with them having this mentality

It’s men who can afford them at every level, they don’t want them. If my economic situation factors into attraction, no reason to settle, no reason to compromise

They looking for marks but IG done exposed the game

women have always preferred men that were financially stable or doing better than them.....whether they were on or not.....thats just fact

GlamorousReadyCommongonolek-max-1mb.gif

this is one of those conversations that show how selfish and out of touch people can be.

if these same women understand the glass ceiling and how things work within in this system they would know they are thinking like a white woman.

white women men have access to become more and go higher off hard work and connects.

black men are not in a position to meet those type expectations. yes, dos is saying this because i understand the system.
anyway......for a woman to think a black man let alone many black men can grow to the levels they are expecting then they are wrong and selfish.

its a reason why alot of black women are getting higher. yes, my sisters work hard. but it is also apart of the systematic family glass breaker.

once a woman controls the finances does she really need a man?
how many women have said they dont need a man after they got their own?

now place them same women in a society where they are not around their own....would the same be said?

Back