Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women fought for equal pay, now don't want dudes who make less than them

i started to just off topic this, but it might be conversation worthy...

cuz for decades women been complaining about not getting equal pay,

and now that they're closer.... they say dudes who don't have money aren't attractive...

like...

that shit is hilarious to me

Don't place any validity in these studies.. However shit like this plays out sometimes and these stupid surveys have influence.
naw fuck that..

accountability.. if it's on the news...we as people have a responsibility have to act as if it's fact...

if it fucks society up.... just blame the news....they sold be more responsible with what they tell people

interesting topic

i mean, more and more of them are getting advanced degrees, what did/do they expect?
that's what i'm saying..

i'm going to assume that this is successful women complaining...

like if women are career minded and want to be very successful....

like how you want equality, but not attracted to equality....cuz this it what it looks like..

if you're at the top of your field, you're going to make much more than most of your peers....

whitmore women achieving that status, they have to understand they're going to likely make more money than most of those around the,.

do women really wanna work this hard, just to still be with a guy who makes more than them and treats them just like they treat every other chick who only after their money??

I mean generally men brought home the bacon. Women want jobs that pay well but still want a man to take out the trash change the tires things like that.
Naw they want niggaz with more money than them....

Not realizing the more money they make the smaller that pool gets...

Which is cool.... But stop complaining about lack of quality men when you make more than like 75% of the field....

A lotta them niggaz are prolly highly compatible.... Yet they find them "economically attractive"

Shits pure comedy

Naw they want niggaz with more money than them....

Not realizing the more money they make the smaller that pool gets...

Which is cool.... But stop complaining about lack of quality men when you make more than like 75% of the field....

A lotta them niggaz are prolly highly compatible.... Yet they find them "economically attractive"

Shits pure comedy

Well yea they still want somebody with more money because security status and etc. and that is true I mean a millionaire she gotta meet other millionaires

if im going to give any credence to this study, my only suggestion would be for women to seek men who are actually good with they money they do make

whats the point in having a dude that makes more than you if he barely keeping the lights on

silly story but I'll play

women have always preferred men that were financially stable or doing better than them.....whether they were on or not.....thats just fact

we've known since children that the guy with the bread got the girl(s)....so there should be zero surprise or confusion here

the thing that stands out is that they said women are staying single

all that basically means is that instead of jumping from bad relationship to bad relationship out of necessity (rent gotta get paid, car gotta get fixed, dont feel safe living alone, etc) they got the bag and now have the luxury of sitting back and choosing

which is the way everyone, male or female, would prefer to do this shit

now the reality of that is, shit is looking grim out here while you being choosy lol

shit lines up with any survey you do on young men right now....it'll say they feel the women are too busy with careers and dont wanna be mothers or wives....or that their positions or finances intimidate them....so they're staying single too lol

everybody gone be old and caked up with no kids to leave it to

Last edited:
silly story but I'll play

women have always preferred men that were financially stable or doing better than them.....whether they were on or not.....thats just fact

we've known since children that the guy with the bread got the girl(s)....so there should be zero surprise or confusion here

the thing that stands here is that they said women are staying single

all that basically means is that instead of jumping from bad relationship to bad relationship out of necessity (rent gotta get paid, car gotta get fixed, dont feel safe living alone, etc) they got the bag and now have the luxury of sitting back and choosing

which is the way everyone, male or female, would prefer to do this shit

now the reality of that is, shit is looking grim out here while you being choosy lol

shit lines up with any survey you do on young men right now....it'll say they feel the women are too busy with careers and dont wanna be mothers or wives....or that their positions or finances intimidate them....so they're staying single too lol

everybody gone be old and caked up with no kids to leave it to
is that what they want tho?

cuz i mean i totally get staying single for the time being..

but i think this is news, cuz women would rather not be single, they want o be in relationships.....however their actions re preventing that in many situations. especially financial ones. et the blame is still on me...

like i can't be mad at chicks if i'm making myself emotionally unavailable...

yet i feel like that's what's going on here

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
is that what they want tho?

cuz i mean i totally get staying single for the time being..

but i think this is news, cuz women would rather not be single, they want o be in relationships.....however their actions re preventing that in many situations. especially financial ones. et the blame is still on me...

like i can't be mad at chicks if i'm making myself emotionally unavailable...

yet i feel like that's what's going on here

just let it breathe tho

in the best possible outcome.....this "problem" creates another shift, and the need to raise everybody's wages

i think you're right....they didnt do all that work to go out rich and dickless lmao

it'll get old and something will have to give

just let it breathe tho

in the best possible outcome.....this "problem" creates another shift, and the need to raise everybody's wages

i think you're right....they didnt do all that work to go out rich and dickless lmao

it'll get old and something will have to give
Naw....

They literally complained to get more money just to call niggaz broke...

Like that's the endgame.

The consequence of being single is just an excuse to further complain about niggaz being broke.

They starting to get lonely, but too stubborn to come to any conclusion other than niggaz ain't shit for being broke.

Shits just fun to watch it be explained and justified. I swear I laughed at that term for 5 mins straight.

I laughed the entire time I made the thread.

It reminded me of a Facebook group conversation where chicks said a man had to make Minimal of 75k annually to even CONSIDER dating them.

I ain't saying 75k is ridiculously unobtainable.... There's a lot of good dudes who making 75k +.......

But there's A LOT MORE NOT..... Like you easily chopping well over half the field out right there.....

Which is cool.... But don't act confused when your options are limited.

Naw....

They literally complained to get more money just to call niggaz broke...

Like that's the endgame.

The consequence of being single is just an excuse to further complain about niggaz being broke.

They starting to get lonely, but too stubborn to come to any conclusion other than niggaz ain't shit for being broke.

Shits just fun to watch it be explained and justified. I swear I laughed at that term for 5 mins straight.

I laughed the entire time I made the thread.

It reminded me of a Facebook group conversation where chicks said a man had to make Minimal of 75k annually to even CONSIDER dating them.

I ain't saying 75k is ridiculously unobtainable.... There's a lot of good dudes who making 75k +.......

But there's A LOT MORE NOT..... Like you easily chopping well over half the field out right there.....

Which is cool.... But don't act confused when your options are limited.

lmfao....i hear what you saying but women are petty like that

they'll get mad and tell you they cheated or some shit, and let you believe it for 2 seconds just to be like "ah ha, got you"

you ever been in one of them arguments that ended up outside??? did she not get louder?? did the disses not get a lil more foul? lmao

my point is they're gonna have fun while the gun is their hand but they really dont want it.....you gotta consider what a LOT of them endured with men before these times

every woman in that 75K club is gettin some 40K dick they just not cleaning up behind him or letting him talk crazy

its a challenge imo....they'll give the gun back to the right man

interesting topic

i mean, more and more of them are getting advanced degrees, what did/do they expect?
Advanced degrees and towering debt.
Made a thread about the black woman being the most educated.
Then made a thread about our women bring in the most debt.

Anywho,

This is about power and how his money is hers and her money is hers.

It all circles around money

that's what i'm saying..

i'm going to assume that this is successful women complaining...

like if women are career minded and want to be very successful....

like how you want equality, but not attracted to equality....cuz this it what it looks like..

if you're at the top of your field, you're going to make much more than most of your peers....

whitmore women achieving that status, they have to understand they're going to likely make more money than most of those around the,.

do women really wanna work this hard, just to still be with a guy who makes more than them and treats them just like they treat every other chick who only after their money??
I once said.....as hard a a chick may work....her title and degrees don't and won't mean shit if she marry a dude who provides her with top financial security.

How many rich dudes wives going to or back to school?
Not many.
The bag is the title now.
Not some job

Back