Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women can be pedophiles too- Official "Teacher assaults student" thread v2

I dont support child molestation but I had a couple teachers in highschool...

I was looking at Ms. Baxley like

tenor.gif

"mmm, you could traumatize me, maam."

A substitute teacher working at a Georgia elementary school has been charged with 19 counts of child molestation following her arrest on Friday, local authorities said.

Amelia Ressler, 30, was arrested after staff members at Mt. Zion Elementary School reported allegations of misconduct involving her engaging in “indecent and immoral acts while in the presence of school-aged children,” the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement. The school is near Carrollton, about 54 miles west
of Atlanta.

Investigators obtained photos and video of Ressler masturbating in front of a second-grade classroom, Carroll County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Ashley Hulsey told NBC News.

She said authorities are in the weekslong process of conducting interviews with the 19 children who were present in the classroom during the alleged incident. Additional charges could be added based on those interviews, according to Hulsey.

Officials with the sheriff’s office and Carroll County Schools have been in contact with the district attorney’s office, Hulsey said.

"We appreciate the dedication Carroll County Schools has for the safety of their students as they are working diligently to communicate with all parents of students affected and we will continue to work closely with them during the remainder of the investigation," the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.

Ressler is currently being held in the county jail. Bond has not been set, jail records show. It is not clear if she has obtained an attorney.

NBC News is working to learn more, including when Ressler is set to appear in court

Georgia elementary school substitute teacher charged with 19 counts of child molestation

it's a heavy double standard but when i was in highschool i wish of teachers gave me the look to smash cause goddamn they were fine

The issue is that when it comes to sex - especially in America - society has a real ugly double standard.

The double standard being "Men are the aggressors, and women can't be", which we all know is a bold-faced lie.

We have the same ugly double standards much everywhere.

I live in French Canada, belongs from a family of Central African heritage, hooked up with women of various ethnicities and "races" and had seen some of those doing the types of messes that would be worth getting metoo-ed if ever the roles were reversed...

... so, trust me when I told you that most every single culture is biased AF when it comes about women abusing men and younger boys. Female rape culture and toxic femininity in modern societies are none only cross-cultural but way too many times overlooked.

The underlying patterns that led to female teachers who abuses minor male students are one those cases of overlooked amoral trends. We now condemn the crimes - lest the ones that has been duly exposed - but refuses to scrutinize what triggers these crimes.

I have never been abused by any teacher... but recently, I'd realized with my newer insights as an adult man and a serial womanizer that a lot of teachers and educators I met during my youth were and still are favoring me and a few other relativelly attractive or overachieving male students in ways that are bordering dangerously close from overstepping professional filialship or tutor/tutoree mentorship.

People like to speak a lot about students who had a crush over their teachers... but I realized that a lot of older women at schools were blushing or acting weird at me and their other favorites in the same weird manners my brothers's girlfriends or exes acted or still acts with me while growing up and blossoming into manhood. I mean teachers who get mad about one student who gawk at their bodies even stealthily, but blushes and/or feignes having figured nothing when you do the same. Who acts almost interested but passive when you are fool enough to openly hit on them. Who bumps their hips against your face while teaching or press their boobs too closely against your back. Or again bent their bodies in a way to invade your sight and make you aroused. Who follows you up on Facebook and likes all of your posts like an amorous virgin girl, especially the one that suggestively refers about how your type of girl resemble her.

Or in other cases, male teachers who cannot stop subtlely venting about their past womanizing antics around female students and looks way too enthusiastic when they got an opportunity to get close to an attractive teenage girl.

The only thing that distinguishes them all from these criminals above is that they've still holding some self-control onto their latent ephebophilic impulses: just enough to not push the subtle cues of defilement against minors and sex harrassment any further or to straight up molest these teenagers. We have all that or these teachers who had a not-so-covert crush on you.

Last edited:
Back