Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women are supposed to orgasm EVERY SINGLE TIME during sex

I looked it up and it is far less common in men then women. So I feel my point still stands. Male and female arousal looks different, wetness is not the only test for women

Have you ever orgasmed form penetration by yourself or a men just hasnt made you?

Doesn't matter, it happens. Plus I'm sure men aren't talking about it. Most won't even talk about being raped so that is why numbers would be skewed.

I really don't want to share more of my sex life buddy :)

It would be nice but in reality it doesn't happen every time. I don't blame my husband or myself. Sometimes it just is what it is. I never deny my husband sex so sometimes it's easier to just go with it. Every encounter doesn't have to blow your socks off. It happens often enough to make me stay.

I can’t wait for someone to just admit some men just aren’t good enough to get some women to that point.

Mfs running around here with dicks they have no idea how to use.
Dont think many will refute that.

But if it continues to happen with multiple men may be more to it than just blaming them

I can’t wait for someone to just admit some men just aren’t good enough to get some women to that point.

Mfs running around here with dicks they have no idea how to use.
nobody is saying that there arent men that arent sexually pleasing to women

this part of the convo is focusing on it not being the case for ALL men, and that its possible that some of it is just a fault of a woman

nobody is saying that there arent men that arent sexually pleasing to women

this part of the convo is focusing on it not being the case for ALL men, and that its possible that some of it is just a fault of a woman

Might be but I truly believe otherwise and nothing can change my mind. It’s more men walking around here that don’t know how to fuck than a little bit.

Sue me.

Man listen, I fucked with this dude years ago that made me orgasm the first few strokes.
I was like WTF!!!!! Everybody can’t do that shit. Had to leave him alone, found out he had a crazy ass girlfriend smh and I seen why.
stop putting my business in the streets.....that girlfriend is now my wife.

It would be nice but in reality it doesn't happen every time. I don't blame my husband or myself. Sometimes it just is what it is. I never deny my husband sex so sometimes it's easier to just go with it. Every encounter doesn't have to blow your socks off. It happens often enough to make me stay.

so then whats a blow your sock off occasion? Anniversary? Bday?

i didnt get from the clip that they were saying women should be screaming to the top of mt. olympus, but they should at the least, be able to cum from penis penetration.

I dont agree with him 100%. I dont think it is solely a woman's fault if she doesnt cum, but I do think women need to shoulder some of the blame.

It’s on both. I’m sure someone already said it.

If I fuck a dude and he lasts two minutes, how is that my fault. If we are fucking for hours and I don’t get off, i can see how that’s my fault.

We just having a good ol conversation, why you gotta be so hostile.
Did you cum today?

I'm not hostile. I just told you that some women can't cum that way and you are saying look in the mirror when it literally is physically impossible for some women.

It’s on both. I’m sure someone already said it.

If I fuck a dude and he lasts two minutes, how is that my fault. If we are fucking for hours and I don’t get off, i can see how that’s my fault.
Thank you kandy for being a real one kandy pants

i have smashed chicks for over an hour an she didnt make me buss....they felt terrible. crying an shit.

but then some chicks think im broke....no leche in spanish and kaput in german.

so whos fault is that?

chicks told me to concentrate and focus...but nope.....still nothing

I'm not hostile. I just told you that some women can't cum that way and you are saying look in the mirror when it literally is physically impossible for some women.
But it doesn't have to be impossible, if you listen to what dudes say and not blow it off. If you close your mind to the possibility then your right it'll never happen.
It is a physical problem and they are trying to help

Back